xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
razvan162

A 25 Gb Host For Music, Photo, Archives... very cool..just try it..25 gb, no ads...all free

Hello everyone,I think that this is not bad, but why use something else, when we have a rapidshare and megaupload, and even famous .. I do not have nothing against this but I remain on rapidshare and megaupload.I have buy a premium account for rapidshare and that's it .. :)

too bad that it is no longer free for quote some time, but it is also closing very soon... :)

MediaMax / The Linkup is closing
We regret to inform you that we will be closing The Linkup service on Friday, August 8 at 5:00 pm PDT.

The Linkup is no longer accepting any uploads or new accounts, and no further charges will be made to your credit card. After August 8, your account will not be accessible, all your personal information will be deleted (username, billing information, history, etc), and your files will be deleted. Please download any files that are in your account that you wish to keep before Friday, August 8 at 5:00 pm PDT.

It was not possible to satisfactorily complete the move of files from MediaMax to The Linkup as we had expected, and as a result cannot offer a service that meets your expectations and our business requirements. This is a very disappointing outcome for us, and we know it has been a frustrating experience for many of our customers.

We are very sorry that we have not been able to rebuild our service as we had envisioned. We sincerely appreciate those of you who stuck by us and held out hope for the return of a great service, and apologize that things did not work out better. And also a special thanks and apology to those developers who have been developing applications on The Linkup API that can no longer be supported.

Sincerely,
The Linkup Team