xisto Community
Desertsniper

What Football Team Is Your Favorite? Post here

My favourite football team is Asenal and to some extent Manchester united too.Though I think Arsenal hasn't got players like thierry henry any more but I think its a promissing team.Its players like adebayor,rosiscky are its future.But sometime I want thierry henry back to team.Mnchester united on the other hand has got many good players.I think arsene wenger should buy a great player now otherwise arsene wenger's team and my favourite team will have some hardtimes in future.So I think why arsene wenger doesn't buys players like Ronaldinho and others...I don't know but low budget could be the possible reason for this :P

I only alot of NFL teams but i onliny have 2 favourites: Denver Broncos and New England Partiats..my spelling is bad, sorry. For CFl it would be Toronto since i am from Toronto. I've been a Denver Broncos fan since I knew my cousin's name was Branko..pretty close...and that was like...12 years ago!!

i support Chelsea, they are not playing at their best at the moment which is understandable as they have injury problems and also Drogba, Essien ans Mikel all going to the African nations cup. They will still pull through though and be big contenders to win the premiership, especially if they eventually sign Anelka. I want them to sign Robbie keane aswel and then we can let Drogba go, he's nothing special anyway nobody will ever fill Jimmy Floyd Hasselbainks boots.

i've been a minnesota vikings fan ever since i started watchin footballthey were average this year.... 8-8they have a lot of young players and really improved from the first half to the second half.... i think they'll be good next year.oh yea, and we got adrian "all-day" peterson... thats all you need

My favorite football team is the Philadelphia Eagles. This year we had a bad year but still finished 8-8. I believe we are only a few players away from being just as good as we were in 2004. If Mcnabb can play like he did at the end of the season next season the Eagles should be a hot team all season. It will be scary to see how good the eagles can be with another dominant DE, a kcik returner, and a bigger CB. I can't wait for the draft.

My favorite team is the Green Bay Packers. I have been a fan for 30 + years. Brett Favre is the best QB in the NFL in my opinion I hope he returns next season. They had a great 2007 season. I hope Ted Thompson the Packers GM get some good players in the 2008 NFL draft.

For my whole life I have support Tottenham Hotspur Football Club (Spurs). Throughout the years they have had a lot of good players pass through, and they certainly have some good players at this present time including Robbie Keane, Ledley King and Dimitar Berbatov.Since we have got our new manager, Juande Ramos, we have started playing better in my opinion, and after beating Chelsea 2-1 in the carling cup final 2008, I think that was a big confidence booster, showing what we are capable off.Next season, for the 2008/2009, I think we will perform a lot better in the league than we did this year, starting with Martin Jol.

If you have a favorite football team than post here i got alot i do and stuff so i will only check this maybe once or twice a week so...My favorite team would be the new orleans saints for the NFL. My favorite for AFL is the Orlando Predators.For the EFL(Eurpoean Football League) i have to say Amsterdam is the best that or the Galaxys if anyone would like to sign up for my Football Newsletter than e-mail me but ask me for my e-mail thanks

Real Madird is the best team ever!!!

The New York Giants is my favorite Team.I have always been a New York Fanboy. I just love New York. It was amazing that the Gaints won the Superbowl. I actually thouhg they were going to get blown out. Good game Giants. :lol:

Well this is kinda a funny thing my favorite team when i was a kid started off as the Steelers, Then i went to the 49ers when they had Joe Montana. When he left i did not go to the Chiefs. So Green Bay became my favorite, well living in Washington State I finally went to a game Seahawks and I fell in love with them. Well recently 3 weeks ago i moved to Pennslyvania so I of course am back to the Steelers. Gooooo Steelers!!