xisto Community
googlue

Make A Slogan... for trap17

This is highly off-topic but cragllo, I love your sig and avatar man, the firefox- fox, eating up the IE symbol. That's original, and highly cool. OH, and I'll let my buddy know about admin's need for the symbol/trademark thing. He can make some interesting stuff in photoshop, and Fireworks.

Ah, I forget, just the time you had to ask me. Give me your gmail address and I'll send you one, or PM it if you want the signature. Or did you just want to know where I got it, In which case, I'll get back to you.

hansley, thablkpanda and cragllo...You are going totally off-topic. No more discussions on this matter here :DThis is a thread to make slogans for Xisto and not for what you are using it to...I don't see any contributions from you here... LOL

oo Clever...lmao..Don't forget your going off topic :DIs the admin going to actually USE the slogans or not ? OR is this just for fun ?

I really need the slogans .. but more important is the LOGO. Craglo, I liked the 3rd one.. the cookie thing.. something more like that. A symbol ( not a Xisto written text ) .Written text may do if it really looks cooL

I have an idea...But I don't want to do it because I know I Will mess it up...

But it's kind of copying my Bkiss logo...

Like the X yeh the bottom of the X can be the nose...look wait I'll draw some crap copy quick in paint brb

okay so heres a *BLEEP* one........I just thought of the idea...but it's dumbo .... but I like to help :D

Can you see where the X has made a nose and the eye brow and the I the other I and part of the smile...okay Im confusing you

Posted Image

Becca, that is good.

You can improvize it. the S can come a little closer to the face and form the left side of face. 'to' can be smaller and can hang from the left ear, like a ring...

How does that look? You can make it?

Little later...

OK, I made something...

Not as good as yours, but something LOL!

Posted Image

You can make this better...

Edited by googlue (see edit history)

*** Project deployment at Xisto ****** Visual Source Code Share At Free Web Hosting ****** Would Community at Xisto *** :D Sorry! if what i have done is not good.

Okay thanks...it was just like a small doodle thing....I thouht you could improve or something....an idea is an idea.... :D