xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matrixdudej

Paintball Games

Hey i started paintball about half a year ago and i personally like woodsball better than speedball because it requires more strategy and skill than woodsball but what do you think is better speedball or woodsball?

I think it depends on how your feeling and how many people there are. If you want a quick game, speedball is definitly the way to go, closer area, hurts more :P, but definitly fast pace; however, if you want a longer game with more strategy and you have more people, It's a good idea to play woodball where you can hide or bait, longer range also tends to create more sniping which can be annoying when you get hit in the foot from half a mile away. Personally, I usually play wood ball because I play in the middle of nowhere in a giant wash. I usually play in teams too so we make our plans and then go at each other, very fun. Some other games include capture the flag and last man standing. I've only played capture the flag once, it was with one flag, that was a very painful game because when you get shot you just go to the respawn point rather than get out of the game for good. In last man standing its a complete deathmatch where everyone is independent and whoever isn't shot wins.

IT seems capture the flag has made its way into many computer games.. especially after playing it in unreal tournament (various versions) some time ago.. Its still in games today (esp World of Warcraft battlegrounds).