xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

Sotw # 57 Saint Patricks Day Themed

Saint Patricks day is coming up this weekend. What with lots of alchohol and other stuff.

This weeks theme is brought to you by the color GREEN!

Here are the req's

Sig size: Min 100x100 Max 420x150

Brush Style: any

Color: A majority of the color must be green/and or Saint Patrick's day related.

Render: Leprechaun, gold, anything like that.

Text: Forum name and "Happy Saint Patrick day"(or along those lines)

Other effects: Optional

Due by This weekend.

I guess i'll take part in this. Who says you can't make good sigs in the GIMP? Just the text...

Posted Image

I dont really know so much about this celebration but anyway here is my entry:

Posted Image

Good luck

I would really like to take part, I've searched alot for renders or even stock images but I never found any, if anyone could link me to some site where I can get clover or gold pot or the best leprechaun renders, the ones I found had to be paid for. :P

BUMP

I would really like to take part, I've searched alot for renders or even stock images but I never found any, if anyone could link me to some site where I can get clover or gold pot or the best leprechaun renders, the ones I found had to be paid for. :P

I did a search on google and found these

St Patrick's Day search.

Leprechaun search

Luck of the Irish search.

I did a search on google and found these

St Patrick's Day search.

Leprechaun search

Luck of the Irish search.

Thanks alot but I guess the due-date is already over and well I won't be able to make a sig so fast, so maybe I'll try my luck at the next one. :P

Thanks alot but I guess the due-date is already over and well I won't be able to make a sig so fast, so maybe I'll try my luck at the next one. :P

The entries for the St. Patrick's Day theme seems to still be open if you really want to participate, I'll bet they will wait for yours. :(

I'm closing the SOTW for voting today at 6PM Mountain time. You have till then to submit your work.EDIT: My entries coming in...EDIT: Last call

Your entry doesn't not meet the sig guidelines SM.

My Entry:

Posted Image

Sweet and simply.

EDIT: SM, you have till 9PM Mountain today to fix your sig. I'm closing SOTW and opening voting.