xisto Community
BooZker

How Do You Get And Send Your Emails?

Well i am reading my email on Gmail.com and i dont use any program. probably because i had problems with outlook and from that day i hate mail reading apps.. but you know what!? i ll try thunderbird because i am using firefox and i am very happy with it so i guess thunderbird is also great piece of software!

Actually I use Opera, this is universal browser. I don't like to use Outlook because if i am not wrong there are a lot of viruses and worms that hack Outlook. E-mail client from Mozilla is not bad choise as well.

I don't use outlook, I just use browser. Outlook and all those clients are just too wierd. So Gmail and some good'old firefox is good for me.

I use Mail.app that comes with Mac OS X and Thunderbird is my second choice. Mail.app has a much cleaner interface but Thunderbird has some features such as forward attached that I like. Thunderbird is a little quirky when it comes to having multiple accounts with multiple smtp servers but version 2 is improved.

I use Mozilla Thunderbird for all of my email needs and i absolutely love it. It is very good with stopping my spam, filtering good mail from bad, etc. It allows me to keep my email very organized and just is great. Wont use anything else

I use Thunderbird for my Email client, too. I also filter incoming emails through Gmail and or Yahoo! to avoid Spam from reaching the Thunderbird client. Set Spam blocking rules in those web-based mail services and the junk gets deleted before Thunderbird, and it saves having to pick through the junk to get to the stuff you actually want to receive.