xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truefusion

Possible Gfx Crew Insignia -- How About It? GFX Crew or Anyone...

I think this would be the best place to post about this. :P

Here's a quicky of what i came up with that could replace the current GFX Crew Insignia: Posted Image; not much, but also something. :(

What do you guys think: keep current, make a new one, wait for others to see what they can make, or go with this one?

I like this Insignia, it's really nice but I would say that we should wait for other to create good ones too.

Yeah i like it. Really good. better than the one we use noe imho. personall id go with that one but lets see what the others think. Thanks TF.

Hey, I made the current one! lol. As I said, I wanted to place something default so that you guys know what I'm trying to do. And you guys can figure out which to replace with the one that I made from Brilliant Buttons site.There's no restriction to the size. I matched the one for admin/mod badge (80x15). You can decide to make it bigger but remember to keep it small in file size so that it loads fast. The only thing it cannot be at this time is animated insignia. I'm going to upload the image to the forum server (via forum gallery) so it will always come up.

Okay, so this insignia is what I've come up with, it isn't that good, but it somehow goes well with the template at GFXTrap.com :P

Posted Image

Posted Image

That's pretty good. I would like to see how'd it look if the gradient behind the text "GFX CREW" were reverse.

That's pretty good. I would like to see how'd it look if the gradient behind the text "GFX CREW" were reverse.

I will definitely try that, I will post it here once I am done with it. :P

Here is what I got after trying...

Posted Image

Edited by sylenzednuke (see edit history)

I will definitely try that, I will post it here once I am done with it. :P

Here is what I got after trying...

Posted Image

Looks better, in my opinion.

Let's see them side to side: Posted ImagePosted Image

Yeah, definately the modified one. :(

I like the modified one! So, what are we waiting for? Give us the badge! haha

Honestly, I had to look at what you guys were talking about... I didn't notice the slight difference between them :( Gees you guys are good!I have changed the insignia for now until GFX Crew decides to change later. You can always request that.PS I also forgot how I had your insignias stored: they are in .png format and stored in ANNEX. So I guess animation is possible after all :P So something to consider, if this opens up your option. Sorry that I couldn't remember how everything was set.

Ohh interesting. I'm ganna try making one when I get home. And animation is only possible with a .gif image. Will that still work? Or must it be a .png?

Honestly, I had to look at what you guys were talking about... I didn't notice the slight difference between them :P Gees you guys are good!

And most probably that's the reason you chose the wrong insignia, the other one is which everyone liked, not the one you kept for now. :(