xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unregistered 012

Review My Site

Hey guys. I know i have posted some of my sites before. But i have made a new one and it is completely ready to go. This one didnt get messed up. Well here is my site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.
So please tell me how you think that my site could improve.
Also, if you would like register and start posting today. I will be having Xbox Live and Xbox connect Tournaments over a few select games too.

I liked it, especially the way the entire theme goes, you've almost got all of the categories set so well your members can post about anything there, I haven't joined it as I am not a big gaming fan but by first look I like you site. :PAnd basically as it's a forum, I haven't got much to say, but well you could always do with some good mods, I don't know which ones you have but still one advice, don't clot your forums with as many mods as you can, try to keep all of them if you are sure that they will be used by your members. :(

I like dark and vivid colors. But there is just one problem, well its just me, Im having a hard time reading the text (links) becuase of the text color. I mean I have to focused first on the texts before I can read it. But overall I love it.

Edited by saga (see edit history)

The theme is quite good, fits in with the site being a gaming site. You might want to customise the banner at the top, otherwise your site has no real identity at the moment. Even if you just type some text over it that would help. Try not to overload the forum with too many modifications and addons, and keep the number of staff members low to start with. Other than that, good luck building up a community.

I really like the theme. The colors go together splendidly and you have plenty of categories to post in. I don't see anything wrong with the site except that there is only one member, but I'm sure that will change soon, very good job.

The sides of the header don't really go well at all, and you need to work on the gloss you used for your header image, I think. It looks dusty now :POther than that, the template isn't very impressive. It's the same as any other red forum template, with the same number of gradients. It's also a little wide for comfortable reading, but I guess it works. It's a better forum theme than many I've seen (and I've seen bajillions).

The empty space in the center and the additional graphics at the side makes your banner look empty, try to reorganize the placing of the graphics because this is certainly not I would like to see in a banner. I don't really like the colors. They are a little too bright red for me. Other than that, I don't see how else I can comment since this is some sort of a basic template for a forum.

Its a good skin nothing to fancy about it , just change the header and your fine.

I like the layout a lot. The background, and the content... looks awesome. I don't think the links fit in though. Maybe try a shade of green and lose the text-decoration.You can improve it better. It?s structure somewhat resembles as if it was designed by designers at http://www.webdesigningcompany.net/ , but there designs are quiet search engine friendly . Any way it?s still o.k. Keep up the good work.