xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matrixdudej

9 Things I Hate About Everyone

well my friend sent me this email and i laughed at a couple of these so i thought i might as well see if anyone else laughs at these :P originally there were some "swesr words" but i looked through it and changed them so if i miss one please forgive me :(

My friends email

9 Things I Hate About Everyone
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2 People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3 When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Darn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4 When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the heck would you keep looking after you've found it? 5 When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the darn floor.
6 People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7.When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8 When people say "life is short". What the heck?? Life is the longest darn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?
9 When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, retard??

Haha..laughing my *bottom* out :P I like this sort of humor...It is not to be publicly used but anyway - it is interesting how many things we say only for the sake of saying them - if we think about it, it is VERY stupid!Best whises (one of those words :( )

Hahaha nice humor. But i wonder why if those are obvious questions we still say them, many people is used to it i think.:P the 4th one is very true :(Thanks for sharing bud