xisto Community
jimforever

Opera Vs Internet Explorer! OPERA VS INTERNET EXPLORER

firefox def. blows both away. i would take anything over IE but im not necessarily a opera fan either. the only part of opera i actually like is the torrent support.USE FIREFOX

lol, I agree with the notice! There really isn't even a question, or a subject! lolBut I don't care for either. A FF fan here ever since I first laid eyes on it's pretty little tabs and fast browsing speeds!I am sure that all browsers have there strong points as well as there weak points...some tend to have more than others! *cough* IE! *cough*Please elaborate on your first post.

I'm definitely for Opera, but I don't like the torrent feature at all. It's too slow, not detailed, most of the time doesn't perform nearly as well as a client [like uTorrent], it's missing a lot of the features I like to use, and so on and so forth. Also there's no way to tell Opera to use a different torrent client by default. I have to copy torrent links and have uTorrent grab them. I think this feature should be removed, at least until they can get a more definite solution. But then again, I'd feel weird leaving my browser open all night downloading torrents. Dunno why...
BUT, that's my only real issue with Opera. It's got a ton of other great features that I'm suprised other browsers haven't copied yet, like mouse gestures, the search shortcut, voice control, etc. And it's still faster than every other one.

It's slow??? Crap! Now you tell me... I was using the torrent to download a 1.6GB file and it's taking, like, forever... I think it'll be done in just a few more weeks... If I'd known bittorrent was faster, I'd probably only be taking a couple weeks to download the stupid thing instead of six!

hey everyone if your thinkin about getting anything other than opera dont unless it happens to be better i like opera because first it has the sweet speed dial wich really helps get some where really fast. in my friends case opera web browser actually help his computer have less lag and more speed compared to his internet explorer

Double post! I really like ie 7, becausei have never used opera, so i have to go with ie on this one, Lol i think.. how it everthing (but i like FF better! ) so don tthink im an IE lover because i kinda hate it, but that is my only choice Lol..Double post! I really like ie 7, becausei have never used opera, so i have to go with ie on this one, Lol i think.. how it everthing (but i like FF better! ) so don tthink im an IE lover because i kinda hate it, but that is my only choice Lol..Lol j/k just messin with ya gostbox :)I think ie could be made faster, but they were lazy, and it could.. be more.. nicer

Opera has better features :) and has a better design than internet explorer :) . The only thing that i don't like about opera is the way that ftp is organized :( . It is just a long list. Other than that i like it. :) Personally i think that IE needs to update not the design but the features, becauseThe design for IE 7 sucked :(

Opera (or practically ANY browser) upon Internet Explorer! It's simply an elegant - AND feature rich web browser. But i've sticked my life with Firefox , and it's perfect JUST the way it is at the moment.-Atthack.

Opera is the best browser. It has everything that one needs for working with internet: from download manager to RSS engine.But Opera has minus sides, too. For example while developing code of web page after refreshing opera gives the same result. But in comparison with minus sides of other browsers Opera is minusless.OPERA!!!...OPERA!!!...OPERA!!!...OPERA!!!...OPERA!!!...OPERA!!!...OPERA!!!...

Well this doesn't even need a question!!!! Opera is MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN Internet Explorer!! Internet Explorer crashes very often, it is also relatively slow compared to other browsers, I don't like the way it looks (it looks old!) and there are alot of other bugs... but on the other hand, Opera is much faster, it looks better, it never crashes (almost), the tabs feature is great, you can close it and still have all the tabs next time you use it!! anyway, I never liked Internet Explorer and I very rarely use it in fact. I prefer using Firefox and Opera. They are much better.

I prefer Firefox all the way. You can do so much and the extensions are endless. Its the perfect blend of customization. I might try out Opera in the near future if I ever have the time. I dont really like changing the way I do things very often.

Opera is fastest and best -Litle history Opera started before 2000 with ,,Fastest Browser on Earth,,I also use Firefox but i give my 2 cents for Opera :Integrated mail,rss,news,irc chat/zoom,show images,top10 bookmarksRight click on webpage : validate, source, open in background tabReload every/enable/1-30 minFraud protection, only browser capable to display progress bar inside adrress bar with details.My name is nocom. Am I an Addict, i have Opera !!Hi to all