xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sinthetix

Annoyed(already)

Yeah. I'm lovin this place so far. :P And really it's nice to be a part of a forum again, I've since closed or abandoned the ones I've ran. Some revolved around games and some we're just for general conversations but I've sorta gotten a lot more busy with getting my commercial real estate license and getting my e-business going again. I've been slacking lol.

I really hate when people bring out 'i have ran many things online' because it's not even a good argue. If you have indeed ran things online you would know everything on the internet is ran different depending on who owns it, you do not own this board so it wont be ran the way you want it to be. That being said had you looked into the rules before posting (like most everyone should to ensure they wont get in trouble) you would realize that signing the end of your posts is against the rules because you gain unearned credits.