xisto Community

Ha, believe it or not i put 3 layers of c4d renders on this sig. After messing about and finishing it. or at least trying to.lol i couldnt even tell. anyway help on this one would be appreciated because im not sure what to do to it next.

Posted Image

The background is sharp and the text is blurry: clash. I'd try and make the text look like it's engraved in the background. Because of the effect given by the surrounding objects, the background looks like a concrete wall, which would be good for engraving the text in. And maybe sharpen up the gloves of the character. Other than that, good job.

well changed the text but still not sure harder to read now. I think the text may have beat me here. Im going to give it another go though

Posted Image

I like the first one better, it is more visually appealing or attractive and it is more readable than the text in the second version. Good job on it, it looks great!

sharpness is bad, flat background and what c4d, using c4d are a lot harder to use because to use them properly you need to a combination of blending, lighting and coloring and using the right laying properties. But with that said what c4d? Text needs improvement.