xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TypoMage

Gift To G.o.e.

It is not my best work but, here.

Posted Image

It is for you helping me with sig making, way back then. :P

Edited by TypoMage (see edit history)

If you're going to keep using "mature" renders, please link to them instead. I wouldn't consider most of the ones you use as child friendly...As for the sig.It needs a border (New Layer -> Select All -> Edit -> Stroke -> 1px black(or white).)Text is not readable. At all. Do something simple. White text. Black border. Lower the fill or opacity and put it under the color balance layer. Very simple, but effective way of blending text. And still having readable text.

Sorry, ( About my recent Sig ) It just kinda went with the Night Sky Background ( I had to explain that like 100 times. ):P Next Sigs I post will be better, :D

Thanks for the gift typo. Really good. Your getting there now. Just dont forget that ppl will always give advice on any sig you make so stick with it. Your deffinatly getting better. It would be a good idea to just post the link though if you are using adult renders. Thanks typo good stuff.

Your welcome G.o.e. But did you notice that the render is the same as one of the women in your sig? Just saying. :D I did not notice it till right now. :P

yeah i noticed, i also put a render warning on mine too.lol i have put it in my sig box at the bottom if you have notices under gifts.

Yea I noticed it and once again am happy you like the gift. :P I really did not think I needed a warning but then I got a Pm from Buffalo so now I know. :D