xisto Community
xtxtx91x

I Cant Belive This!

yeah but now hes confusing me though

like today i went to go see him in the library at school and he was all over me and he was so sweet then he held my hand idk wuts going on but its confusing the hell out of me :P

Well, you can do a couple of things, in my opinion, which have possible outcomes:

You can let this affect you and become attached to him again.

And get hurt again, if he repeats the previous matter.

And everything turns out well.

Slightly hold your emotions and test him to regain any trust that was lost, if there was any trust that was lost.

Depending on how you test him, he may start losing any interest that he has regained.

Or find out that he hasn't changed a bit—and is just playing with you.

I can't tell if he has come to realize that he needs you in his life and, if he has any pain, this is his way of coping with it or that he could just be messing around—which these are probably the same conclusions that you have come up with.

Wow, one long weekend and i miss a whole world crashing. Damn. Heres what what i read so far:1. Your friends have no respect for your happiness or word. If you had said i'll talk to him later then they should have first of all said thats a good thing and left it at that, yet, like most typical females at that age they like to know all, and rule all. I'd tell your friends to back off him for a while and not even be 100ft of him.2. If you were there, then maybe you should have stayed after they grilled him for no reason and spoke to him them, and explain you froze up. You standing gave him the empression that you were full agreeable with the way they were treating him, and take it from me who is 19, i dont like being yelled at by 14-17 year old girls. They'll swiftly be told where to get off, or get out of my car if in it.3. If he is comming onto you again, make the best of this time, and do the right thing which is love him for him not just because he is 18 and has a car and other *BLEEP* that most teenagers like to use me for. mmm where is my ex-gf when i need her back. Anyway, follow what truefusion said.