xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Ads Which Would Intrest You The Most

Hi Members,We are ad supported company and I would like to know the categories in which you are intrested the most. Since I am using google alternatives, I would like you to specify some topics which you would like to explore.For. Eg. If you are more interested in ads regarding Web Hosting, I can set the ads category to it so that you dont click just for the heck of it. We are one of those few web hosting companies which is surviving without the high paying google ads on the main forums.. So if you know of any better advertisers or ad companies who would like to advertise here, please let us know.Regards,OpaQue

1)Girly things2)GOOD Mobiles..T MOBILE is a good mobile serivce3)FREE Hosting and sub domains3)Cheap designer clothes and offers4)Web design maybe5)Anti Smoking

Hosting....web layouts, scripts, videogames, tv shows...ect.I don't know why but i can't see the ads o_O and I'm using IE so i can't block them...in FF I'd say I must have blocked them and I could unblock them but....I dunno why I can't see them in IE(btw I prefer FF, but it won't work....piece of crap). maybe its my Norton....it is messed up...maybe when my mom reinstalls it it won't...I dunno.

:: computers

:: internet

:: web design...

Thant sort of stuff... mostly things to do with web design, like web graphics and site templates....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, I'd go with Cragllo. Computers, internet, web design.

PS- I switched to FireFox long time ago. Its way more better then taht useless browser IE.

1)Girly things

2)GOOD Mobiles..T MOBILE is a good mobile serivce

3)FREE Hosting and sub domains

3)Cheap designer clothes and offers

4)Web design maybe

5)Anti Smoking

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Since I'm a girl I agree with Bexa as well :( I think the ads should be something that all of us are interested in. Some about games, some about webhosting/design and something for girls...