xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
masugidsk8r

Future Fuel: Air!

I've heard of Hydrogen powered cars, Electric cars but the AIR car is really revolutionary! Let me give you info about these two:Electric //-------------- - a single charge delivers 200 miles - it takes overnight to chargeHydrogen //----------- - it doesn't take overnight to charge - but it needs to refuel at a hydrogen refueling stationnowAIR //------------------ - runs on compressed air - needs no refueling because it generates compressed air inside the car (air compress generator is built in and powered by compressed air) - you can keep on movingcons about AIR //-- - very practical, no electronic devices - runs up to 60mph onlyWhat to look for in the future:Integrate the AIR car with solar power (to power electronic devices such as GPS, computer, and other things)I believe AIR is the best way to go. Integrate the car with solar power and you're all set.

How would the air compressor keep running? It cannot keep running off of air itself, thats against the laws of physics. Its still a great idea. Are any companies trying to make this work that you know of?