xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
terry911

Download Songs From Mykazaagold.com legal song downloading site

Replying to (G)MikeWhen you sign up for the 7 day free trial the subscription amount is placed on a hold on your credit card account. If you cancel before the 7 day trial is over the hold is released and you again have access to the funds that were held. If you choose not to cancel before the 7 day trial is over the hold is turned into a charge. It is escentially held with the expectation that you will sign up for the service. 

-reply by Candace

Replying to bk2070There IS a new site out there that is completely legal! http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ company Kazaa has changed ownership and it is no longer a peer to peer network. You may purchase a monthly membership that entitles you to unlimited downloads for that month. If you're not sure that you'd like to subscribe right away and want to try it out first just choose the 7 day free trial option from the site. (**NOTE**when you sign up for the free trial your credit card will be authorized for the subscription amount. If you cancel before the 7 day trial is over it is released back to you, if you do not cancel then your subscription goes through as a charge)It is 100% legal and backed by the record labels. They are getting their fair share this time around and you get to enjoy this new partnership.If you have any questions there is a "LIVE CHAT" button on the site and someone will answer your questions.BE CAREFUL as there are mirror sites out there posing as the real Kazaa. A quick way to check if the company advertising their service is fraudulent is glance at the price. Kazaa will charge you $19.98 per month on the real site ($19.95 if you choose to pay by home phone). Now the price alone might not be enough to prove it's real so to be sure go to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ if you want to join! 

-reply by candace

trouble with my kaaza gold Download Songs From Mykazaagold.com

I have a lifetime membership, and ihave not been able to get into it to download music. I keep getting the message I have 3rd party firewall and it won't let me in.  I have not ever had this problem before. abreeden.

-reply by allen breeden

Ditto to all who say it is a ripoff. I too purchased a "lifetime membership" and have not been able to download any songs for over a year. $39.95 for nothing.

Hello friends.... I have not yet tried this mykazaagold.com, but i guess its just like limewire? or its not? sometimes I wanted to try it also but I am already contented with my using mp3rocket... I get all the songs I wished to download with no problems so far....and I have been using it for 5 months already and I haven't had any problems with it...so easy and I enjoyed using it because its not so heavy program and very easy to install and use...... aside from music or audio of almost all genre types of music, they have also music videos, videos, movies, and torrent downloads which I enjoy very much...well, maybe its just my own opinion...but I am not ashamed to recommend using it if you want to download music you want because they advertized that they have millions of songs in their database... imagine, my 1 terrabyte hardisk is already nearly full of music and applications(windows aps)because I enjoy downloading files almost everyday...hope this mykazaagold will also make me happy just like what I experienced with mp3rocket...Good day everyone... :D

Hello friends.... I have not yet tried this mykazaagold.com, but i guess its just like limewire? or its not? sometimes I wanted to try it also but I am already contented with my using mp3rocket... I get all the songs I wished to download with no problems so far....and I have been using it for 5 months already and I haven't had any problems with it...so easy and I enjoyed using it because its not so heavy program and very easy to install and use...... aside from music or audio of almost all genre types of music, they have also music videos, videos, movies, and torrent downloads which I enjoy very much...well, maybe its just my own opinion...but I am not ashamed to recommend using it if you want to download music you want because they advertized that they have millions of songs in their database... imagine, my 1 terrabyte hardisk is already nearly full of music and applications(windows aps)because I enjoy downloading files almost everyday...hope this mykazaagold will also make me happy just like what I experienced with mp3rocket...Good day everyone... :D

According to some comments above us the change of somebody enjoying a membership of that site seems be very small to zero.

i bought a lifetime subsciptoin to kazzagold and i caned get it to work it seems to me there is a lot of people with the same trouble i think we should talk to a lawer about this and get your money back or they will fixit i hate lossing money it costed me $39.95 to get the kazzagold