xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matrixdudej

What Do You Collect? just wondering

Collections  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Im just wondering does anyone collect anything? If you do please post what and why i personally collect pocket knives and coins i tried to get most of the main things people collect on the poll so just tell me and again im just curious so post :P

Let's see...collections...yeah.When I was a kid, I collected baseball cards (Topps all the way, man - none of that Upper Deck or Donruss garbage). I also had some hockey cards, now that I think about it. I wonder what happened to those? Hmm. Oh, well :PI don't collect too many things anymore. I used to have a nice, extensive CD collection (a couple of hundred discs) but I converted to digital. Now I have a few GB of MP3s. Maybe that counts as a collection? Hehe.Books are big for me, though. I have tons of books. Most are novels but there are lots of nonfiction (writer's references...computer type things...etc.).Zippo lighters are cool. I have a few of those. I liked them even before I took up smoking so I'll keep them even after I quit. In the future, I wouldn't mind adding to my tattoo collection - just have the one right now but would love to have the finances to have more done.

I collect baseball, basketball, and football cards. Not as big of a collector as I used to be, but I still enjoying getting more cards. I've organized them in so many different ways (team, name, year, etc.) that they are now a mess! It's still fun to look back at them. It gave me a good hobby when I was about 10.

I collect old computer junk (well my dad did, then it got passed down to me). I just save them and part them, sometimes try and break them. I also collect computer programs (ones I make), they just sit dormant on my Hard drive half finished. I also collect state quarters, just in a jar, if I have a state quarter I put it in there. :P

I collect Snoopy collectibles from McDonald's Happy Meals. Yes, I know it's a very embarrassing experience for a grown-up guy to order a happy meal from a cashier quite unable to suppress her ear-to-ear grin. Oh well, the things I do for the things I like :DI also, well, "collect" isn't exactly the word. I have quite a handful of paperclips I just happened to stumble upon. It's not really a collection; I didn't go out of my way to get 'em. Each paperclip I have there came to me by chance.No, I don't have an unhealthy obsession with paperclips. I fon't pick up paperclips from muddy or dirty ground. I also dislike the Microsoft Office Assistant, Clippit :P

I collect loads of comic e.g. manga and anime. They interest me cause they are really interesting to read and buy as well anime XD, I also collect rocks and shells to make a sealife collection in my room and when I was a kid, I collected pokemon cards hehe, and use them to get more off my friends, i think i saved them but i got no clue as to where they are now..its does bring some memories..gah!

WOW lol about collecting you have to hear this lol like a year ago my granmda made some bannana bread for a party and there was a bread tie in it well anyway yesterday was my grandmas birthday and my aunt sue gave her one years worth of bread ties as a joke lol it may not be funny reading this but if you were in the situation you would laugh :Pwell anyway also my dad has a subscription to where every year i get a uncirculated set of philidelphia,denver,gold, and platinum coins from the years and its set up until the series ends and i get those every christmas well anyone else collect stuff? post so everyone can read what :P

Used to be a stamp collector, then collect old computer mags and odd parts. Now I aint a big of a collector as I used to be, but the MP3 players (starting from the Ipod mini through to the cheapo 256mb ones) has a fair bit of music and old university work on em lol.. usually forget after a while before I start cleaning up through em lol.

I collect low-cost antiques so that I can sell them when I find the right buyer, and some kinds of art deco jewelery. Mostly, I have books in my house so I can also be considered a book collector.