xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TypoMage

My First Sig. Seriously my First Sig ever

Yes I know the Render is kinda small and everything is sort of small and blurry but here it is.

Posted Image

Its pretty good, its good for a first sig. It is a little blurry and you really can't make out the picture, but it has a good idea too it, nicely matched colors, and a pretty nice background as well. I like the effects you did in the background, I think its good for a first sig (this is comeing from someone with 0 experience) other then the blurr you did a great job, keep that up and youll be a pro in no time at all bud!!!! Nice work!

Wow I thought you were going to say it sucked, thanks I am going to experiment some more with The Gimp. :P

Well, not that bad for a first sig. As you said, the render is small and blurry, so it is hard understand it. The background is blurry too, but is ok, it is complex and seems like a good brushing effect.You missed a text there, a sig without a text seems incomplete (at least for me :D ). The border is good, looks bold. With a little practice you can learn some new border styles, that makes your sig looks better.Well with a text in there, it can be a nice sig, so thats a good start, I just hope you dont get troubles when it comes text... as many people do.I just can tell you, keep working, you got potential, just look at other sigs and see what is what makes them look nice.Keep posting your work :P

For a first sig i think its great. :P My first sig is not half the quality compared to yours. I would have love it more if the color is all red/maroon. I think the milky white or whatever that colors name is, dont fit well with red. And the border is a little thick. Maybe 1 or 2 pixel border width is better.