xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gootle

Watch Live Tv In Your Computer You can see all channels in this site

:P:D If you want to see live channels of Bollywood, Hollywood, Cricket and etc.... etc.. then

httpx://channelchooser.com Plz........ remove x in this link. to see & Enjoyy this Live TV. This site works only in WindowsXP

for more info email : gootlehelp@gmail.com

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Thanks! But also, ( Sorry for going off topic! ) You should work harder on your post, like reading over them to make sure you go everything right. :P

Guess it is good site, but me like tv on my flat panel watchig it day in and day out, I hate watching the shows Ia love on the small screen of comoputer, but when seeing it on the humungous flat panel my uncle has I love it!

I prefer watching TV but this is also great if you are on work and you dont have tv there! I found some great channels there so thanks for the link!

Thanks for the link!I personally don't like watching TV on the computer. It makes me think two things:1- What is the point in having a TV for TV2- We are so addicted to TV that even when we aren't near one we still have to watch it.<_<However, my hubby and roomy will watch some TV on the puter sometimes so I am sure they will like this link alot. Thanks again!

Curiosity got the best of me so I checked it out ( after all it helps me to know what everyone else in my house has access to). Check out the "Miscellaneous " channel. All I could do is stare and go WTE ( What The *edit*)?How many people are familiar with virtual fireplace or virtual fishtank? No really I am not kidding. Somebody YEARS ago came up with the bright idea of recording fishes in a tank and then selling the tape as a virtual deal for those who can't have one or don't want to bother. "Great for parties" "Real conversational piece" "Soothing to watch" "Entertain your pets"........um no? The virtual fireplace is the same concept " Enjoy a romantic atmosphere without the hassle". Okay I can KINDA see the point ( not really though...). Mostly I just ask myself "WTE??"Well it's sad that the tapes sold ( they may even be available on DVD these days) but virtual crud for the COMPUTER????? Who is gonna use the computer to stare at fish swimming about the screen ( besides my cats and possibly my autistic daughter)?*shakes head*Sometimes I worry.............