xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
JaVe

My Cartoons Well, there was already a my drawings

Joey, I think that you would have to tell him what you want it to be about and stuff. We can't put it on the homepage though. The homepage looks perfect and I have no where to put it. We can link to it on the homepage and make a separate page with it though. However, he has to say that he wants to make one first. >_> Also, Joey, here is a tip: To increase your post count, you must post at least 4 lines now. You should use proper punctuation like periods to help your post count go up. ;)

well done,just noticed your pics,which looks rather pretty.as if you are very good at drawing by computer.both of the fingures you made are very funny not only in the view of cartoon ,i think.if you can write a cartoon story with the charactors,may be it will be good sale,hehe.then you can start you own drawing studio...everything goes well.

I like the first and second one, but the third is a bit abstract with the thinness and size of the eyes. It does look a bit like it was squashed, but who am I to talk, I can sketch that good. But keep up the good work, it looks real nice.:)