xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Matrixdudej

Question: Using Trap17 To Sell Things checking

hey im just checking...its allowed to sell stuff on my hosted site right? im selling diablo 2 lod items for $ and also with some of my sales ill use it to pay $10 yearly so its easier for my site and also if this is allowed i will probably need some help on setting up a paypal icon so let me know please also since this is Xisto and thats how id be selling i will personally donate 10% of my sales to Xisto just because i want to :P so just let me know :Dedit:sorry there was lag so it double posted didnt mean it :D

Edited by Matrixdudej (see edit history)

Currently we do not allow or prevent from items exchanged on Xisto on a good faith system.However, Xisto is not responsible for any altercation rendered during or post agreement between the seller and the purchaser. Therefore, Xisto strongly discourage any exchange of goods or services using this forum.Use every caution whenever possible. :P

yes thats exactly what im asking about

LOL You still haven't answered the question: listing item(s) for sale on your hosting account or on the forum?

I'm sorry... it's a running joke around my friends. A friend of mine answered to this question like you.

Waitress: ...so for your side dish what would you like; salad, potato, soup or fries?
My friend: Yes, please.

oops sorry lol i just read to first part didnt see it was a either/or question i am using my hosted account not forums lol sorry guysedit:omg...sorry my pc is lagging out alot lately i recently accidently double posted a topic now a reply...sorry i dont mean it

Edited by Matrixdudej (see edit history)

Trap17 offers hosting account for you to do with as you like. The things you cannot do are already mentioned in Xisto's AUP (see Xisto Readme for details).

Creating forsale page/site is not against AUP--Acceptable Usage Policy. :P You just have to watch what kind of items are for sale, in your case again not against AUP (as far as I know).

Regarding donation:

OpaQue truly appreciates any donation to Xisto, although he no longer provides where to donate. What I would do is contact him directly and discuss your plan. Or, you can simply purchase HOSTING CREDITS so that it's a win-win situation; you get hosting credits for donating and OpaQue can reserve your donation towards Xisto and Xisto operation. Again, this is completely up to you. Thanks for thinking of Xisto :D

Purchasing Hosting Credits:

Board's Top page menu Credits > Purchase Credits

1.Is it allowed to request a domain design and offer $...as in on these forums?

Well, members have tried in the past but with hosting credits. Again, use every caution possible when exchanging money for a service. I will not prevent you from doing so but if the experience happen to end up distastefully, I would hate to think that Xisto is somewhat responsible.

2.Do you have a link to OpaQue's profile?

You can search for any member using Community > Members. In this case, OpaQue is part of moderating team so you can have the direct list of all moderators of Xisto forum. This link is only available in the main board's index page, Board Statistics box "The Moderating Team" link.
http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=leaders