xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Norrad

Nokia 5300 Any opinions?

Hi All,I had the misfortune of leaving my phone in a taxi cab over the weekend and I'm looking for a replacement. I would like to stay with Nokia and I'm not looking for a corporate type phone, more like something that I can take anywhere with me and it won't look out of place.I saw the Nokia 5300 in store near my house and I was wondering what everyone thinks of it. I like the style and the integrated music player.Any opinions would be welcome.

Edited by Norrad (see edit history)

Man I tell ya, I love Nokia, there the best. I'm 14 and I gotr a cell when I was 10 yrs. old. It was a very good phone, actually i've been with Nokia forever. I've had like 7 phones from them, once I dropped 1 in the toilet and it still worked, and I was bikeing 1 day, and it fell out of my potcket and into a puddle, it still worked. And the battery came off and the thing the battery connected to, was all bent, and it still worked! So I say go for it man, get that nokia, u wont be sorry.In specific about 5300 ,,the nokia 5300 has Superior sound quality Dedicated music keys 1.3-megapixel camera with landscape mode19an the Service is T-Mobile and if you want to store 1,500 songs buy the 2gb memory card (sold separately)Its grand! Depending on what your using it for that is... I use it to take pictures at local events in my town and when I go hunting I like taking pictures of the wildlife before I actually do the hunting part. It works wonderfully for those things!

tbh, razrs are the way to go. Light-weight, and ugh its just the best. But if your looking for something inexpensive, look online at https://www.att.com/wireless/, usually we give discounts for those who purchase online, and usually its a fair deal. It really depends on the type of plan you have, because some phones don't carry your plan, so they will be more expensive due to the fact that they have to be handled, and processed even more. Before i got my new phone, i had a Nokia 6102i those are pretty good, text messaging of course, camera, recording, etc. Samsung is also a very good quality cell phone, depending on the model of course. Usually they are very good. If money is not an issue, and u plan on using your phone for awhile, and you wish to have that music capability i beleive the MOTORAZR V3xx is the one you need. Its camera and email capable and plays mp3s. (I beleive you may have to check again but im pretty sure thats it) Anyways i hope this helps ya :lol:

Where can i store the theme that i download in my phone 5320 after downloading it in my PC??..Nokia 5300

Can anyone help me where to store themes I downloaded from my PC.

I try storing it on my phone but when I look for it I can't find it.. 

Can you help me?

I really need your reply badly. 

-reply by florenz

Dude if you like the music and stuff go for a 5320 xpressmusic! I have the phone. Here are its specifications.Screen size - 240 x 320 pixels, 2.0 inchesCamera - 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels, LED flash, Video QVGA@15fpsN-Gage 2.0 compatible!!!!!!!!!!Xpressmusic - dedicated chip for music quality. very good quality.Memory - internal 140 MB. external up to 8GB.OS - Symbian OS 9.3, S60 rel. 3.2CPU - ARM 11 369 MHz processorRam - 128MB (kind of like a P3 computer! The phone itself is very fast)has 3G, HSDPAThe only problem with it is that the battery gets depleted after about 2 days, that is with plenty of gaming and music for me. :P

Edited by buherath (see edit history)