xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
t3jem

Hello!

Hello, Im T3JEMI like to program and play games. I also love to do some sports such as paintball, wakeboarding, and ATC riding (yes a 3 wheeler). I also like kneeboarding, i'm rather good at that :P. I program using OpenGL, C++, Visual Basic, HTML, Javascript, and CSS (not all together, but those are the languages I know). I plan to make a career out of programming, but I'm not yet sure into which feild (such as Operating System programming, or game programming). I hope to start a multi purpose website here at Xisto. I originally started a hosted account at Xisto, but then I found Xisto is easier post in (I'm not the best at technical talk). I hope to post a few OpenGL tutorials soon to help people program using GLUT.I hope everyone has a great day.

Hey and welcome to Xisto. I love to play games, I hope you will enjoy you stay here. :P

Welcome to Xisto, it's always nice to have people who are computer literate in so many things as many of the members always require some kind of help, members like me. :DAnyways, I wanted to learn VB too, but only after my board exams. You were at Xisto, so I don't think I need to tell you this but still for your good itself, read the Xisto Readme and the Shoutbox rules. You can find the links in my signature.Happy posting and hosting at Xisto. :P

Welcome to the Xisto community :P You seem to have the same ambitions as me, working in computer programming or possibly web design. I'm currently learning Java and hopefully that'll be useful for programming and the web aspect of things. Good luck getting your site going and earning those credits.