xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TypoMage

Help Alot Of Powder!

We just had a flour fight and there is flour everywhere.We need to clean it in four hours. I need tips on how to clean flour out of carpet! Now!

Well, there are special brushes available for us here but I think you can use a simple brush but make sure that the hairs are long and thick, not much thick but yeah moderately thick, only then will everything go off, otherwise a soft brush won't be of any help to clean off the flour. and you can always use a vacuum cleaner first to take off the majority of the flour and then use the brush to clean it off entirely...Hope this helped and you will be able to make it in 4 hours, don't think 4 hours, think 240 minutes and think 240 x 60 = 14400 seconds. ;)

We almost got it cleaned with about two hours on the clock it is in the air so every few minutes a new sheet of dust looking stuff covers everything!

Who did you have a flour fight with? I recommend that you do that outside next time. You can also bake cookies and then throw them at each other. It'll be less of a mess for you to clean up.Who's going to get mad at you if there's flour everywhere?