xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DGSwidereciever

What Physical Attribute Do Girls Find Boys Attractive? please be honest

Eye contact. Sense of humor. If a guy can make me laugh, I want to keep him around. I honestly don't think physical attributes matter too much because when you turn old and grey, everything starts to sag anyway. A guy that can make me laugh when we're sitting around in our living room playing chinese checkers with the grandchildren, that's what I'm looking for.

to be completely honest girls like guys who are themselves.don't put on an act to impress a girl cause if they end up liking you they dont really like you.don't rush into the whole girl thing head first.girls are just guys with boobs and vaginas.well some girls are.hahahahaif a girl doesn't like you for who you are then forget them they don't deserve you.::edit::i'm a guy but this is what i've notticed....::end edit::

Edited by pylorusrock (see edit history)

Well I have to say, for me hair does a lot. I like it pretty long, but washed. Although I don't like it split and all perfectly comb: just not filled with dandruff/greasy. Also, a good body is nice: although huge muscles and massive peks I find pretty nasty. Honestly. A calm smile is nice, though not like a ":XD:))))))))))))))" smile, like over happy... Then it's sort of weird. I like blue eyes.

confidence is so sexy lolbut don't be over confident .. thats just cocky haha. I fell inlove with my bf because he was so open, mature, lol a tank which is so hot LOL. (not the main point) , and so confident .. he didnt care what people thought about him .. (not like that mattered cause everygirl liked him in highschool) <--- sucked for me lol.Anyways , yeah the girls are right, you can't be too shy. too awkward .. i once went for a guy .. and he was so shy i just couldnt take it anymore and walked off.

I like long, dark hair with a pretty nice body. they don't have to have like amazing abs or anything just cant really be fat either. But I lik long dark straight hair. So yea...I guess you could say I like 'em emo.

xDD but seriously...Get over it.

What girls like.What Physical Attribute Do Girls Find Boys Attractive?Replying to DGSwiderecieverHi, well I'm friends with a variety of different types of people, from goths to townies (people who always waer tracksuits but are more urban than chavs).A thing that turns girls on is if the boy has thier ideal personality. I love boys with sweet or sexy personalities, whereas my other friend likes guys who are a bit of a rebel.So sometimes, it's not all appearance that attracts a girl, and just because your shy, it does not mean the girl won't like you. I'm crazy attracted to my male friend and the main reason is that he is really shy and wierd and only converses with me, which makes me feel special.You could try SMILING cuz I luv guys who have an amazing smile, or you could just make eye cotact or just be someone a girl could talk and joke with, but not to much cuz it might turn into a friendsh only relationship.Also touch her hand once in a blue moon, it's really intimate, jst keep it real, girls don't ike fakes and don't say how much money you have ect. She's not a gold-digger and if she's spending time with you, she obviously likes you, for you...And try to spend some intimate alone time, but as friends so you two can get to know each other a bit more.Hoped I helped X-reply by Girl wth purple eyes