xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BordaForx

Anna Nicole Smith's Collapses And Dies At 39 Read and Discuss

Anna Nicole Smith, the voluptuous former Playboy centerfold who married an octogenarian billionaire and waged a legal battle for his fortune all the way to the Supreme Court, died Thursday after collapsing at a hotel. She was 39.

Copyright ? 2007 Yahoo! Inc and A(ssociated) P(ress)

Wow! Who would expect that? I mean, what a horrible situation! Her son died when he was 20; and she also just had a baby! And now she is dead!

For any of you who don't know who Anna Nicole Smith is, she is a was a former Playboy model. ;) But, back to the article. Nobody knows why she died and it is still under investigation. In my opinion, I would say she comitted suicide because of the depression she has be suffering over the few years and that she couldn't take it anymore. I believe it was a drug overdose. Of course, we don't know yet as I stated before because the death is still under investigation.

So, how do you think she died and why?

It could be suicide or I think it could be due to her body. She is so skinny her body may not have had enough food to get her going. But this is very similiar to suicide I suppose. I feel sorry for her, but I think she should have tried to keep her body together and teached her kids better (because he kid commited suicide I believe). Sad story, she will be missed by all (especially the men ;))

Wow! Seriously when I heard about it, I was very surprised. Maybe because I live in a bubble. Anyways, she has said multiple times that she was depressed and I don't think people really took that seriously. She just had a baby, plus her son died a little I think after the baby was born. Plus, Trim Spa was sued because of people having complications. So who really knows? Suicide is most likely the thought in people's minds, maybe a drug overdose or something. But it could have be something else. I wish luck to her family.

I agree with you.I believe it was drugs that killed her.I am pretty sure they found her in a Hollywood Hotel Room dead.

Well, I'm a bit surprised to find myself responding to this topic. After all, "Anna Nicole" Smith was, in my opinion, a microcosm of all that's wrong with America. She was gaudy, miserable, and grossly superficial. Not to dishonor the recently departed, but it horrifies me that someone who literally underwent the knife of vanity as many times as she did could be considered anything but a complete and "udder" failure. One who would continually subject her body to mutilation for the sake of physical appearance cannot have much in the way of self worth, and it's no wonder the poor woman was terminally depressed. The old addage, "no matter where you go, there you are," would in her case read, "no matter how many times you mutilate your breasts, there you are." As large as they were, she couldn't hide her massive inferiorty complex behind those massive "things."I think it will probably surface that her demise was ultimately the result of "happy pills" the pharmaceutical complex so readily shoved down her throat. ;) Of course, this multi-billion dollar industry will carry on unscathed, while our caring government goes after those "dangerous" cannibas growers.

I agree with you.I believe it was drugs that killed her.
I am pretty sure they found her in a Hollywood Hotel Room dead.

Funny, that happened to someone else too... Marylin Monroe. I bet there are other similarities like terminal depression for starters.

I'm just guessing it is a mixture of drugs. I've also already read that she may have had some heart defect (similar to her son) who died when mixing prescription drugs. It's really a shock that she has died because she just had a child who is now left behind with nothing. Nobody. I suspect her attorney is involved in someway. Howard K. Stern (not the radio guy) always seemed a little sketchy and I dunno if i'd trust him. Anyway sad news for her.....but I wasn't much of a fan so it doesn't affect me.