xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Iceblade

Paper Mario

Paper Mario is very interesting. Can't say that I've played it, but my brothers have.I can't really comment on it because it has been sooo long since we've played it.Was it N64 that it was out on?Of course as always we will be purchasing the game for the Wii!I look forward to it.

Paper Mario is very interesting. Can't say that I've played it, but my brothers have.I can't really comment on it because it has been sooo long since we've played it.
Was it N64 that it was out on?
Of course as always we will be purchasing the game for the Wii!
I look forward to it.

Finally, somone who plays paper mario I thought nonone plays it ;) What's your favorite part of the game I usually like the bosses because it's a good challenge for me then, after you kick there asses then you can relax and watch something or you might do something with peach or bowser .. ;)
Edited by Iceblade (see edit history)

I thought it was ok when i played it on N64. But when you have played Super Mario 64 you couldn't like paper Mario as much. I really prefer Super Mario 64 but i would still say paper Mario was very fun. I never played number 3 but i can't wait to try it out when it comes out for the wii. It should be pretty good if it is like number 1.

I thought it was ok when i played it on N64. But when you have played Super Mario 64 you couldn't like paper Mario as much. I really prefer Super Mario 64 but i would still say paper Mario was very fun. I never played number 3 but i can't wait to try it out when it comes out for the wii. It should be pretty good if it is like number 1.

Yah I like that game too...My favorite part is when you face the penguin at a race I couldn't beat the fat guy again it took me awhile but, I did it..Another good game with a story is super mario sunshine it's on the gamecube have you ever played because I would recommended it to anynone who played 64 also, there making galaxy on the wii so, there should be much more to come ;)