xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
delivi

Posts Disappearing?

I'm noticing that for the past few days all my previous posts are deleted, I'm damn sure that they were not spam posts, this makes me sick. I was asking for help and now those posts were removed and now I've to repost everything. Could someone give an explaination to this?

Well I guess, are they the posts between 27th and 31st of January? Then the answer can be found in the "Forum Upgraded to 2.2.1" topic.Some problem occured and OpaQue had to delete some posts.For more technical information, check what BuffaloHELP has to say below me. ;)

Edited by sylenzednuke (see edit history)

As it was posted under Alerts and Notices, our forum suffered database loss. So it looks like we're set back 2 days from the day the forum upgrade started.I'm sorry for your loss of your topics. Please post them again.Thank you.

its ok, i thought that they were removed under the new spam control policy, because most of my posts have disappeared after the spam control and lost 15 credits, I'm damn sure that I might have made a maximum of 5 spam posts, not really spam a onliner post. Now again I strated to lose my posts, that's why i got angry, ok I'm sorry for that. When we get something better we need to sacrifice something, ok fine, I've to go back searching to post the deleted posts back.