xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
street

Site Viewing problem? [resolved] Others can see my site, but not me?

so i got a question is it my sig fault that i cant view my site but others can view it?

I would doubt that very much. Perhaps you could explain some things , like the url to your site?, and give us some information about which Browser you use, etc. Have you cleared your cache recently? s the site new? perhaps your ISP hasn't updated lately? Perhaps your ISP is blocking the site? Are you checking it from school where they use filters?

Also, I will split this question off into its own topic so others can reply to your problem...

I would doubt that very much. Perhaps you could explain some things , like the url to your site?, and give us some information about which Browser you use, etc. Have you cleared your cache recently? s the site new? perhaps your ISP hasn't updated lately? Perhaps your ISP is blocking the site? Are you checking it from school where they use filters?
Also, I will split this question off into its own topic so others can reply to your problem...

thanx for doing that. Ok to answer you questions
Myurl-http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Browser used-I used mozilla
Cache-Not cleared will do it when i get home
Yes my site is new
I dont know if my isp update is there a way to check? Also i checked to see if it blocking the site and it is not.
Also i am checking it from school and it works fines.

you changed your default site index already, right? i accessed your site url and it says:

The site will be up next monday right now at the time i am fixing some things up so just have a bit of patients you all have waited for us to comeback and we are going to comeback.

if it doesn't show on your side yet, it could most probably be a case of your ISP not resolving to your site yet because of late domain propagation. it usually takes 24 to 48 hours for a complete domain propagation. wait until your ISP updates to resolve to your new hosting with Xisto. ;)

you changed your default site index already, right? i accessed your site url and it says:if it doesn't show on your side yet, it could most probably be a case of your ISP not resolving to your site yet because of late domain propagation. it usually takes 24 to 48 hours for a complete domain propagation. wait until your ISP updates to resolve to you new hosting with Xisto. ;)

ok thanx for telling me the reason why my site was not being viewed by others. ;)