xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
glenstein

Vanishing Posts In The "my Theories/innovation" Forum

Private message doesn't seem to be working, so I'll ask here. A pair of posts, one Watermonkey's and one my own were removed from a subject in the Theories, Innovation forum. I'm guessing this was an admin and it was done because an admin felt it was uncivil? Or perhaps know the reasoning behind it. I must have spent several hours just making sure I had the right info to even post what I did.

During this upgrade, The database info got corrupt and we had to revert to latest backup Sunday Evening. I am sorry for the loss.

;). So that is why my post count got taken down. Nevertheless, it will make the forum a bit more active, as they need to get there credits back up. I am loving the upgrade by the way!

Shining, As of now, two of your posts were moved to Spam section for not complying with our board rules. You should know by now what is considered as quality post contribution and the importance of topic title.For topics cannot be found under a certain section, please check your profile and search for topic post or topic started option to track down the thread. I have been moving posts around to place it under the correct forum section. Some are affected by the database loss during the upgrade and some are the result of topic move.

I've lost nearly 20 days worth of credit. Wazzup?!

I've lost nearly 20 days worth of credit. Wazzup?!

Please refer to this quote made earlier in the topic.

During this upgrade, The database info got corrupt and we had to revert to latest backup Sunday Evening. I am sorry for the loss.

As you can see the forums were upgraded and had a few techincal problems. All is explained here in this link.

http://forums.xisto.com/topic/44843-forum-upgrade-to-version-221/

A few credits lost is better than what bigger problems could have happened. If you feel though that you must have those credits, I'm sure I could spare you a few if you'd like once I get mine in order. Send me a Personal Message once they are working if you would like a few to spare.

Please refer to this quote made earlier in the topic.

Patronizing me isn't "helpful". "Wazzup" was rhetorical. What I really meant was, "Can someone please adjust my credits appropriately?"

As you can see the forums were upgraded and had a few techincal problems. All is explained here in this link.
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/44843-forum-upgrade-to-version-221/

Thank you for the link. I understand that defecation occurs occasionally without warning and it can be messy.
Entire threads were lost, though, some of which I was involved. While it's not the end of the world, I was, I think, understandably a bit upset about loosing a third of my few precious credits. I would rather one of the admins donated me about 20 credits, but thank you for the offer.

A few credits lost is better than what bigger problems could have happened. If you feel though that you must have those credits, I'm sure I could spare you a few if you'd like once I get mine in order. Send me a Personal Message once they are working if you would like a few to spare.

Edited by Watermonkey (see edit history)