xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
garbage

Evil Sig

Cool! I personally think it would look better with a 1px black border. The style I don't like really, I much prefer the style like in your signature to this. But nevertheless, pretty cool!

i like it a lot but there are some things that i think need some work on.. for one, the text is not visible at all.. i can't see it. Second, i think maybe you should tyr and add some colors and in the middle at the top, it is a little too light, and on the top left corner maybe add a little bit more brushing to get rid of that black spot and add a border. I like the render and how it is blended. Good job overall!

I love it ;) I'd just like to add that I can't see the text (well not very well). I only looked for it because DjLuki mentioned it, you might want to make the text colour a bit more contrasting to the other colours, like gray or something like that.Overall I love it though, well done. Have you made any other graphics? If you have I would love to see them.