xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
PlugComputers

Ford Losing A Mustang A Minute!

Maybe some of you have seen this article on MSN, but I saw it earlier today and wanted to point it out.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money

How can a company lose about 35 million dollars a day. Think about that, throwing away 35 million a day, down the tubes. Haha thats rough. A mustang a minute, about 24k lost every minute of the day.

Future doesn't look to promising for America's oldest auto maker. Largest loss in their 103 year history.

lol...go tell your parents dont buy Ford stocks? XDWell I guess one reason for their decline is that they're OLD...and just as old people cant compete with young people, they cant compete with more recently established companies...

It may seem like a lot for guys like you and me, but considering how large Ford is... of course they aren't happy about it, but it's not like they are going to close the shop any time soon.Looking deeply into this "problem" I don't things will improve. The Asian market is very cheap and produces quality cars. After what is happening with Ford it seems the second car producer in the States will be Toyota Motor.