xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
YSR

Howdy =) Introduction.

Hello all... I'm Yaser, but online I'm known as YSR.I know... But I couldn't come up with a nice nick name for me yet, I tried so hard .. but simply couldn't :PAnyways, I live in Syria if you ever heard of it before.... and hopefully will be out of there soon ;) I know xhtml, css... working on php now, but it's really hard to understand it from online tutorials.Well.. I guess I should keep trying. ;) I found Xisto while searching for a free host .. and it's features seemed good, when I checked the site and the forums I found out that there's a great community here.I liked everything in general, and probably will be around for a long while...So I thought saying Hello to all would be a good start ;)

It sure is a good start! Well mostly, welcome to the community! My name is Tom and I am from the UK. I also like coding websites and know pretty good PHP, enough to make a full game.

Why not read the readme? You may not normaly read these, but it is recommended to. http://forums.xisto.com/index.php?actE=01&HID=18

Hey YSR! Yaso, Yaszco, Yaser-tazer. Ok, I'll bad at nicknames. ;) Anyways, welcome to Xisto! It looks like you know a lot more about computers than I do. We hope you stay around for a long time, we always enjoy new members. This site is great and I'm sure you'll love it. Like Shining(just when I think I know everyone they change their name lol) said, read the Xisto Readme and make sure you have fun!

Edited by husker (see edit history)

If you find tutorials online hard to learn for PHP I suggest trying w3schools.comIt's a GREAT website. I learned HTML, CSS, and some of PHP from there. Along with a bit of Javascript.It's easy to learn and teaches you a lot.Anyway, welcome to Xisto!