xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mystixs

Forum Speed And A Few Questions

Hey!I recently joined and I have a few questions.1: Why does this forum take 30 seconds to 1 minute to load a page when I have DSL internet? Any way I can fix this?2: What are all the features here? Can I get a detailed list of what I will get with the 30 post count hosting.3: Is Phpmyadmin safe mode on? If someone can answer those and help I would GREATLY appricate it.I was looking for a good website host and I saw all the features for this one so I figured I would try this one.I hope its as good as it sounds.Thanks,-Mystixs

1: Why does this forum take 30 seconds to 1 minute to load a page when I have DSL internet? Any way I can fix this?

It is possible that your firewall, ad blocker or anti-spyware (live protect) can delay from loading the forum in the given speed. I am currently loading less than 6 seconds with my firewall software running and almost instantaneous without it. The forum server and hosting server are two different servers. You need not to worry about the performance of hosting server. To see hosting server, visit http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

2: What are all the features here? Can I get a detailed list of what I will get with the 30 post count hosting.

The home page http://forums.xisto.com/ explans full details for hosting package Plan1 and Plan2. For a demo page of cPanel visit the Hosted Members Area or Xisto Readme (refer to my signature).

3: Is Phpmyadmin safe mode on?

Are you referring to PHP Safe Mode? It is in OFF mode. If you're referring to sql.safe_mode this is also OFF.

Questions answerd. Closing thread.If you have any further requests please PM me and I can re=-open this topic. Or you may create a new one.