xisto Community
willy0555

What Is Your Favorite Tv Channel?

What is your favorite TV channel? If you have more than one. Then please post why you like the 2nd or 3rd one specifically. My favorite tv channel would be HBO because they have the best movies and i cant really afford pay-per-view so HBO has a lot of movies that came our within 5 months so these movies are really considered new releases. They have the best quality movies and the graphics are just like the movie theaters. I dont really have popcorn but i would actually eat popcorn with these movies so it is a great thing to have this premium channel. If you like a certain channel too. Please post here and tell us why you like that channel and tell us what you would rate the channel from 1-10. I would rate HBO as a 8 out of 10 because they have mass movies but its not perfect or anything so i wouldnt put it as a 10.

It's hard to pick a favorite, I watch shows on a lot of different channels. But just to choose one, I would say ESPN. If I can't find anything worth watching on TV, I can just flip to ESPN.

well you have to specify the type of channel it is. HBO might be a local channel to you, but to some, especially to me, that channel is for cable subscribers only. with that said, i don't really like any particular channel. i only prefer shows that interest me. i love cooking so i watch Food Network a lot. other than that, i don't open the tv too much ;)

Its Hard to say. I love watching some shows (Naruto, Inuyasha, Futurama, Family Guy, etc.) on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim, along with all the great movies on HBO. Also, too, since soccer's my favorite sport and basketball is a close 2nd, NBATV and Fox Soccer Channel are two other Channels you'll see me watching daily, along with ESPN and ESPN2. Oh and can't forget VH1/MTV/MTV2; every teen has to watch some shows on this, i mean c'mon the music is like everyone's life nowadays. Other good channels, too, are comedy central when i need a good laugh or TNT for those action packed movies like Rocky and what not that's hardly ever on HBO. So for me, it's kind of hard to pick just one favorite channel....

I like a lot of different channels. I can't really name one favorite because my tastes in TV are so diverse. I love all sorts of things.TLC has "Little People, Big World" which is one of my very favorite shows. I normally hate reality TV, but this one's pretty cool. Cartoon Network has the "Adult Swim" block on weeknights. I love "Futurama," "Family Guy" and "Aqua Teen Hunger Force." Sometimes I like "Robot Chicken" too.CNN is a horrible news network, but I tune in when something major is happening in the Middle East. (I like to keep track of what's going on in and near Israel.) CNN's coverage stinks, but it gives me a starting point so that I can get online and check out the Jerusalem Post or some other news source.FOX is really only good for "House," "The Simpsons" and "King of the Hill."I also like NBC for the various "Law & Order" programs. Oh, wow. It sounds like I watch a lot of TV, but I really don't. I might catch half of the season's episodes of any given show. I miss the rest because I'm busy doing something else. The TV in my bedroom might be on for a grand total of two hours a day - usually at night when I'm trying to go to sleep.

I am on cable in Michigan, USA. The channel I seem to watch the most is A&E, with Animal Planet running a close second and the National Geographic and Speed channels. I watch mostly documentary, educational and history oriented channels. We only have 2 movie channels in our package, TCM and AMC, but I don't watch that many movies, unless a classic comes on that I missed at the theater.

I have a variety of favorite channels.My first channel will have to be cartoon network aka adult swim i love watching all the shows on adult swim and on action saturdays where they play all the anime and the classics like lupin the third and others and all the other shows that play on adult swim except tom goes to mayor and the squidbilles worst cartoon ever.My second will have to be NBA TV i am a basketball maniac i love watching basketball and playing basketball i watch every single game even thou it is not my team i still watch it. I have pip on my tv so i watch two games at once. :P

oh yes, i certainly enjoy watching the educative channels.Be it Discovery / Animal Planet / National Geographic or History Channel.However, my favorite is National Geographic...simply because of their presentation and amazing snippets and advertisements.Very engulfing and fortifying subjects are covered.I feel they are the best in businees.

Edited by prasanna (see edit history)

My favorite stations are CWTV, TVLand, and Lifetime. I chose CWTV because of the Daily Buzz news show. It makes me laugh unlike the other news shows that are on in the morning. TVLand is packed with old shows that have little to no dirty comedy. They have a story and script, unlike many shows made today. Lifetime has The Nanny and Golden Girls. (Their movies are so depressing, though.)

I really like the Showcase channels. Like Showcase, Showcase Action, Showcase Diva.... I don't know if they really play all that much of the new shows, but I like to watch lots of the re-runs that they show and the movies are usually good as well. They might play some newer shows - I know I see commercials for shows are are "Showcase Originals" so those must be new (or were at one time)... but I don't usually get the television during prime time, so I just end up seeing the movies and the re-runs mostly. But that's usually where I find myself. On one of the Showcase channels.

I like many television channels.

Discovery - Have a lot of interesting shows that have cool facts about things and I just really enjoy watching some of the shows. Lets one discover whatever you want from your seat.. (Hence the name Discovery :lol: )

Tv Land - There's lots of good ole' television shows that were made a while ago and no other better place to watch them then here! I love some of the old shows they show (Green Acres, Betwitched, etc.).. Not sure if they still show those television shows, haven't watched it in a while. I do remember they use to have the old Batman episodes, great show!

USA - A great movie channel, often has good movies or tv shows on. I usually watch it.

I could probaly think of more, but am to tired.