xisto Community
Tsunami

What Irks My Nerves Like when people use lysol disinfectant as air freshner

- Arrogant people, especially if they have no good reason to be- People who can't spell properly, or who don't make any attempt at proper grammar, or who mix up homophones (they're, their, etc)
- People who use "ie" to mark an example
- People who use big words to try to sound superior, and USE THEM WRONG! :P
- People who type in ALL CAPS or AlT cApS
- People with no sense of humor

Not in a bad mood, just thought I might as well add to the pile. :(

Yeah all of the ones that you listed irk my nerves too :(. I hate it when people use all caps, but only when they just do it in normal "speaking" ways. If they are trying to stress a word or phrase then I think it is ok, other than that it is just annoying >.<. The Alt caps are the WORST (note that I tried stress the "note" so it's ok xD). Reading it is bothersome, I don't understand why they would want to type like that. I don't find it to be very appealing, but I guess they might. No sense of humor. Yes this is never fun to deal with because if someone doesn't know how to take a joke, well... they live a sad, lonely life. I would bag about people using big words in the wrong content but sometimes I do it too xD (But I don't do it to sounds superior, I just don't know any other word and picked the big one up some place).

only one today folks:
- those people who put those religious pamphlets in kid's trick or treat baskets at halloween

Haha, can't say that this particular event has ever happened to me, but I am sure that it would irritate me quite a bit :lol: . Who wants a pamphlet if you should be getting candy! :lol:

Im dissappointed in the lack of effort by everyone not posting the things that irk their nerves... its ok, i have plenty9 more today:-Drunks-Drug Users-People who say things that make absolutley no sense and then look at you like your crazy-People who come to this country but dont know English-Walmart's choice to STOP selling DR.PEPPER T-SHIRTS!-Spam (the meat)-Hairspray that doesnt catch on fire-Old People-I still cant get the m&m bag open

Is there really no Ipods in Japan? I guess they probably have something better than, why dont they share it?To me almost nothing irks my nerves. Im a really calm person, right now I cant even think of anything that irks my nerves, but I bet that If I think about it for a while I can find a couple. I have no problems with burger king or macdonalds, maybe its because I dont visit those restaurants but 5 to 10 times a year at most.

Ok one REALLY BIG STORY.... READ IT and you will find out why it irks my nerves:I get my license on the 21st of may, i could of had it a long time ago but that is beside the point. Starting march 25th, i had been waiting to go to a car auction in fayetteville to buy a car. I had found this really nice lil 96 honda accord. Anyway, i looked on the website, and every other car sold for anywhere between 200-2000 dollars, so i was all like "yea, ill go and buy me a car". Well april 10th comes and i take that day off of work. Get up there and come to find out you have to pay for any liens or payments on the car, and every last one of them had at least one. So that was a dud...A day or so after that my grandpa chuck (who i rarely talk to) says that my grandmas friend Jean died and her husband was looking to sell his Beretta. This man is 94 years old... I dont really want it, because its old and its an 89' so i says "ill give ya 500 dollars for it" and he is like "no"... next thing we know he is going around telling every one "i sold my car to alice's grandson for $500.". So my grandparents try like hell to get all the paperwork taken care of so i can have this car. Well after they get everything done and were about to get it signed over, he says "Im just going to give it to my grand daughter since i aint getting any money out of it any way"... So that car is gone...Then My other grandpa (Henry, whome isnt my biological grandpa but has been more like a dad), says "theres this 91' Camaro up the road for 2200" and im like oooo ... ive always liked those car's, my aunt has one and she has had it for ever and it is a 91 and i have been in love with it since she's had it. any ways i go up and look at it from the road, and i find out by just glancing at it that it is a V8, dual exaust, After market cd player, t-top... Well, I decide to call them. I go up there to get a closer look, there is a hole in the drivers seat, there are 2 dents in the driver's side door, the t-top has been glued down and the door's, windows leak and there is a huge crack in the dash. So i steer away from that one cause there is just too much wrong with it.2 days ago, on mothers day, i am taking my Aunt, my grandma and my mom out to dinner. On the way we see this nice little chrysler sebring for sale at a lil discount auto place. it has 2800 written on the window.. after dinner, we stop and take a look at it, we found out that it is a 99 but thats all we can really see other than that it is an automatic. Yesterday, after school, my grandpa henry took me up to look at it while they were open. He talked me into test driving it and i did. It is really nice, leather seat, moon roof, cd player, power windows/locks/seats, all in working condition, fast too... but the service engine soon light is on. So we take it back and we talk to the lady. I explain to her that I have $2100 cash on me right now if they will take it but if they wont i can go to the bank and get it. She says her boss is in las vegas and she will call him and see. So today while i am at school, around 11:00 am, she calls me and says that they cant lower the price at all, it has to stay at $2800. At 3:00, I call her and tell her yes, i still want the car, i can bring the money buy today, and she tells me "Great, a man has just taken it for a test drive to the bank but since i have your promise, I will call you when he gets back"... My Grandma picked me up from school. She dropped me off at home and around 3:45... still no call...my aunt calls me... she has been like a mother to me, she raised me when i was real little and shes all like "Let's go up there right now.... im hot... i want you to get this car" and im all like "well maby we should wait" and then she convinces me to go... She stops by my grandparents to drop off her kids, and she also gets a blank check for to pay for the car (from my grandpa, his bank is right across the street from the place)... anyways.. we get to the stop light right beside the place, and there is the car, just as pretty as ever... (still no call from the lady selling it)...We pull in and as we are parking this man walks out with a license plate and drill.. next, Mrs. Doris, a waitress where i work... comes walking out, she sees me out of the corner of her eye and immediately tucks her head down between her shoulder's and starts to laugh... she knows she took that car from me... ANY WAYS... I says "hello mrs doris" and then the lady who i talked to about buying it says "mrs doris just bought your car"... and my aunt says "we just brought you cash" and mrs doris says with the evilist of smirks on her face "We did too...tee hee hee" and im thinking (you evill little ****... at least we didnt get a loan)... any ways, the lady who tried to sell me the car says "Well if you would have left me the $100 yesterday like i told you too we could have kept the car for you..." ... im like "You never told me that" and she says "you dont remember? your grandpa told you not to"... first of all she didnt say that, second i had 2100 in my pocket yesterday to buy the car with... i would have left it all with her... second, my grandpa is the type to have paid it all then and there...This is the kind of things that irk my nerves... when someone can sell a car right out from under you.... it just gripes my a**any ways... does anyone know if it is illegal in the state of NC to sell a car that has the Service Engine light on... because you cant get it inspected with that on... cause im bout to sue if i can get a winnable case....

My list:-Smoking around non-smokers-Sitting in a certain (abnormal) place without thinking about the comfort of others-Using anything other than air freshener as air freshener (ie. Axe, Tag, disinfectant)