xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
LeAnn Rimes My Angel

Ocean's Deadliest Creatures Airing Sunday, January 21 At 8pm Et/ 9pm Pt. Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwins very last tv Special ever.

Well I've been watching tv alot these days. And reading the papers. And the finale documentary Steve Irwin ever did before he was killed by a Stingray "Oceans Deadliest" will finally be aired this coming Sunday night on Animal Planet. His fans will get one last look at this very funny and always exciting Steve Irwin one last time doing what he does best. Making people laugh and telling people on tv about "Oceans Deadliest Creatures". But they won't be showing the Stingray Attack that killed him in the end.

I for one will be watching the show and I am definitely going to record it as I am sure many of his fans in here will do the same.

Airing Sunday, January 21 at 8pm ET/ 9pm PT.For thousands of years, the crystalline waters of Australia's eastern shores have been teeming with the most dangerous creatures on earth. Join world-renowned animal conservationist Steve Irwin, "The Croc Hunter," in his final documentary shoot as he investigates these lethal animals in, Ocean's Deadliest.

Source. http://www.animalplanet.ca/

Interesting. I will definitely be interested in that. Thanks for posting. It was quite a shock for me also, when the event happened, especially for how rare it was.I was kind of insulted to hear the PETA response about how he was abusing animals and this was bound to happen. The sting ray thing is one in a million and you can't just say that was bound to happen because he handled alligators, how does that make any sense? Anyway, glad you mentioned this and I'll have to make a note to stay tuned when it is aired.

Yeah Unfortunately sometimes bad things happen to good people when you don't ever want them to. And unfortunately some people didn't really approve of Steve's interacting with wildlife. But for the kids who loved to watch his shows. And wanted to hold a venomous snake or whatever. People would know Steve was in safe hands and in complete control. He would never do anything too dangerous. He was a great man and I will be watching his finale show with a heavy heart on Sunday night. And watch the world famous Crocodile Hunter one more time. And enjoy his boundless love for his favourite wild animals he loved most. His beloved Crocodiles. I bet we will see him kiss them on the lips and will do his famous line. :P CRIKEY. :PAnd I heard all the tapes of his death were all completely destroyed. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. But I guess it was his families choice to destroy all the tapes.

Edited by LeAnn Rimes My Angel (see edit history)

I will be sure to watch this. I have always liked his shows and would watch them whenever I had spare time. PETA doesn't know what there talking about, I wouldn't think they would have a show for him if he abused animals. Steve may have done some stupid stuff, something it was with his son i think, but he knew what he was doing.

I sure will watch this. It is very sad to know that he has passed away, but whenever someone passes away, I try to look at the good things of there life. And that's what I have done with Steve Irwin. He died doing something that he really enjoyed, and I would personally love to die doing something that I love, and that is helping people. RIP Steve.

Its on not too soon on the Nine Network down under in Aust. Many are planning to watch it, considering the events surrounding it, but personally i'll probably try to look at the good side of things.

I proably will not watch it, but it is cool that they are going on and airing the program anyway in memory of steve irwin. I'm glad they are not going to show him getting bit by the stingray because thayt would be wrong, instead it looks like they are going to show steve irwin doing what he did best, in the last footage of his show! Looks like a good way to end his career and begin the long legacy of the best crocodile hunter that has ever livved!

Well today is January 22nd 2007. The day after the I both watched and recorded his Series Finale. It was a wonderful show. He would have been pleased as to how the show turned out.

And of course they had the special after the show. It was a wonderfully great show I loved it.

And I still think back to Terri's first interview with Barbara Walters. And I am still sad when she said that she lost her prince. To her Steve Irwin was her prince. And I loved what she said about her son fixing Steve's dirt bike. She told him to carry the screw driver with the pointy end down. And he carried it like a candle. And then her son started poking at the motorbike. And he then said. "He was fixing it so Steve Irwin could drive it in Heaven". He's left behind a wonderful family and he has certainly left behind a wonderful message. And as the song went at his Public Memorial.

"HE CHANGED OUR WORLD". RIP Steve Irwin. I still miss you even though it's been 4 months now since his death. And it still hurts alot sometimes.

He was an incredible guy. And he will truly be missed and last nights Series Finale was a wonderfully done show.

R.I.P. Steve Irwin and remember big guy Crocs Rule. And so do you Steve you rule too. :P