xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
praveenkv1988

New Member here split from other topic

Welcome to the boards! I hope to see your website coming up soon! Basically, the good thing about this forum is that if you need to know something, there are tons of people that are willing to help you work through your answer, so it's very easy to build up the credits that you need.Plus, this place has the best features all for free and without ads. You really can't beat it. That's the reason I decided to pay for a site too through these people, because of the outstanding service.Anyway, I'm sure you'll like it here and meet a lot of great people, so welcome again :P By the way, I'm not sure if you know or not, but the credits that you earn are based on the quality of your answers, not the quantity of your answers like some other places, so you can really get into your answers here without worrying about wasting the time where you could have posted 10 pointless answers on another board, because one in depth answer could be worth as much :P

Hello praveenkv1988 Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Come back and tell us a little about yourself. One-liners like your post are usually considered spam, and we wouldn't you to get off to a bad start.

If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time. Midnighvamp has given you good information, but if you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.

:Automated Message:

Welcome to Xisto.com here is your welcome basket of assorted fruits and vegetables, a welcome card, a picture of me.

Posted Image<---that's me

Make sure to check out the Xisto.com readme which you can find here

Fooled you :P the actual link is here.
It is the best source of information and it will answer all your questions that could possible have. If you have any questions after that, look for one of those blue guys those are the moderators of this forum. Of course you can ask other members as well about what to do and stuff.

So enjoy your staying, enjoy your posting, and your future hosing account

:End of Automated Message:

hi praveenkv1988 welcome to the Xisto Family.hope that you'd enjoy your time being here in the Xisto Forum.Post sensibily with good quality posts and get credits to get your free Xisto Web Hosting No Ads Account.

I'm new as well. Kind of figuring my way around the place and getting comfortable with the system.I've never done something like this before and honestly, feel a little nervous about how long I can pull this off :D i mean..... it would be terrible to lose a site with a lot of hard work if I forgot to post :DBut I can see how this system works. Most of you are friendly, and the posts I read seem to be quite informative. Its a win-win :P People make good posts because the site rewards them for it. Those who need information get plenty of people available and happy to do their bit. The hosts get constantly updating and useful content, while advertisers get well viewed pages.What remains to be seen is if a scatterbrained chatterbox like me can make this work too :) I'm likely to talk endlessly and earn loads of credits, and then forget about it and lose my precious website :P*makes a mental note to be regular*

Edited by SensibleWebmaster (see edit history)

Welcome!! Try to be active and not to spam on the forum. Post good quality posts and earn a lot until you have enough to gtet hosting. The hosting ehre is the best out there. So there is no need to look for better hosting. Hope you enjoy it here and hope nthat your website goes well!

Hey and welcome to the community, praveenkv1988! As Saint_Michael said be sure to check out the readme and familiarise yourself with the forum. When you gain enough Hosting Credits you can apply and get Free ad-free hosting. Why not get yourself known and have a shout in the shoutbox? I'm sure the Trap 17 experience will be a good one!