xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ogmonster

I Hate School So Much school is really boring

In my opinion, you should just be glad that you have school.In other countries that are a lot poorer, or just for people who have never had school, they find life a lot harder. What do you expect to be? An accountant when you don't know any math? In real life you need to know at least some stuff if you want to make a living.School can get boring, but when you want to apply for a job, you'll be glad you have the basic skills you learned from school to do it.

people mostly wants to get her mad enough so she can damage a student and she can be fired.

you know, it's natural for a person to get pissed off when they are bothered continuously. she's a teacher for crying out loud! you don't annoy a professor/teacher so she could spank you to death so she would get expelled. the least you could do is show some respect. after all that's part of what is learned in school. but it seems that some people aren't learning too well :P

ok, tell me this, is forgetting a "pencil" good enough to get a detention? just wonderin in your eyes.. for me, its a VERY VERY dumb reason to get detention. anyways, last paragraph...

there's probably a much deeper reason why you were sent to detention. you probably just misunderstood the whole situation that you've forgotten that you've done something wrong. it's okay... we understand you're just embarrassed to tell us what you've done... :P

secondly, the bullies do think their tough, and you dont want to be a coward, but sometimes being agressive can be effective. like when a teacher is there and the bully punches you in the face. there goes detention for them.

yes, but being aggressive at the point that you're already harming other people, doesn't sound so cool.

someday you'll appreciate the things you have gone through in school and probably regret you said such.

Everybody hates school. Who doesnt? But everyone's gotta go through it. You may not realize its worth right now but in time you will. There will always be bullies, and there will always be kids who will be bullied. It's up to you to fight. Just because they're big doesnt mean you can let them bully you, you can always fight back, especially when you know you're right. Or you could just stay away from them.Strict teachers will always be around too. Which school doesnt have one? It's always good to balance out teachers. I dont think students will learn much if all the teachers are friendly and cherrful. It's good to have pressure once in a while ya know. But you could always report them to the principal if they're going overboard. They have limits too.Detention..well...I think students need detention. Imagine a school with no detention! How wild could the students get?But come to think of it, school can be fun too. You get allowance...you meet a lot of people....you get to go to other places during fieldtrips...and best of all, you learn something! :P

School sucks, but its pretty much mandatory, unless you like living in your parents' house for eternity. Plus, there are some good points to consider as well: SOME of the teachers are great. I've had some sucky teachers too, mostly in middle school, but there has also been a continuous string of great people to look up to- funny people, ex-engineers, nice people, people who have traveled all over and seen amazing things... Some teachers are impossible to like, but if you go into every class expecting to have a crummy teacher, you'll just find one or two of their flaws, and use it as an excuse to pick apart an otherwise great person. Yeah, you could do that if you wanted, but it's a much less painful experience for you if you at least try to enjoy yourself.It's a great/easy place to meet people. How many of your friends are (or were during HS, for the graduates) people you met at school- in classes, extracurriculars, or through other school-friends? Enough said. :P Some of the stuff you learn is actually important (though most probably isn't). We've all got those classes that are utterly pointless, but we have to take anyways because otherwise we can't grad or get into the university/college of our choice. On the other hand, I'd be willing to bet that most of us have/had at least one or two classes that did do us some good. Home ec, shop and accounting classes benefit everyone because you can put those skills to use at home. Art and music is good for those who need a way to relax or express themselves. PE keeps some of us fit. Almost any class in HS can be extended into a career, if you so choose.So yeah, school can be pretty terrible, if you want it to be... but it can also be a great experience. It depends a lot on the attitude you take.

See now School can be boring... but what the hell are you going to do if your not there?If you dont get to chill with ya mates at lunch? I know for one that (Im aussie) during my christmas break i get bored as hell when all my friends are out doing something thus im forced to stay home and do jack all.. ;) If you dont pay attention at school thats your problem really... i would like to see how far your career goes when your older..So shine your shoes, hold you head high.. hec learn something and chill through the breaks.. better than doing absoulutely nothing all day ;)PeaceFealty

Edited by Fealty (see edit history)

i've had experience in schols in two different countires.. but in america here, you is actually very boring.. eight hours per day in shcool, same classes everyday it does get to the point where you just want to quit, i know i do, you only get a 20/30 minute break to eat lunch, common. my problem is that for students from elemtry to high school, they just spend to much time at shcool. and lok at the drop out rates, they are really high in this country. In my country, i was in fifth grade and fifth grade over there was like high school here, even better. we only went to school for like 5-6 hours a day, we had a 30 minute break where we could actually go outside and play, than we had 10 minutes free after each class until the teacher came to class. Plus, we did not take the same classes actualy everyday. And we were like very advanced compared to us schools.. some classes that students take here in high schol, we took those in middle school. It is boring here because school here is like a job, you go there and do the same thing over and over for a year. plus i dont think school should really start at 7-8, you need mroe sleep!

I really don't hate school i find school to be the best place to be. Think about if you just was staying home all the time you would not have any friends no social skills and also you will not be able gain any kind of knowledge and the number one thing is you will be bored out of your mind doing the same thing over and over again. Even if you have a job the people you work would not want to become one of your close friends and they might not be in to the type of things you are in to. When you go to school you find people that have the same interest as you even teachers and you are gaining information for you to use in the future. In my opinion going to school helps build your character.

Honestly that whole post sounded pretty immature to me, i don't really think those things you listed happen all the time or happen at all in most schools. I can see the teachers being strict but i don't see their being fights all the time. Just like in the real world your boss is going to be strict and your not always going to get along with your co-workers but thats just all part of life. I am not sure how your school is but in my school we usually never had fights, the teachers were easy going, and we all got along for the most part. Sounds kinda bad if you have some bullies just going around beating up people all the time, i dont want to be in the same neighborhood as you.

You could...suck it up and try to have a good time in high school.If it sucks, make it better.Honestly you have no control over strict teachers,so maybe you should just stop complaining and just try to brush it off.

Edited by roseysaidwhat (see edit history)

Well who doesnt hate school?!? I think that this is normal, to hate school! I am going in very strict high school and teachers are stupid. They like revenge. one guy accidentally hit teacher from physics and he was very mad so he decided to ask all the day. That day the 50 students got an F. And the teacher was smiling all the time. God i hate him! I hate school and everything related to school! I hate the fact that in my school we only have 50 girls and about 1000 guys. And girls arent pretty at all. I think i made big mistake by going in that school. Stupid teachers, ugly girls, and too much guys. Every day i have fight with one of the professors. They are unfair and i am rebel with the reason.

Personally I kind of like schoo. I mean yeah it kind of sucks that I have to get up every morning at around 6:30 (8:00 on Wednesdays) but it isn't too bad. I mean you get to see all your friends in school, and if you can get past a period at a time you are in good shape. The only thing I hate is the homework! I don't like coming home and having to do do mindless work every day. Other than that though school is a pretty cool place. I think getting to see friends is worth the time I have to get up , and the amount of time I have to stay in school. I sure as heck would get even MORE bored if I stayed home from school everyday , or even 2 days of the week! You shouldn't think of it as 'school' more than something to do. :P