xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

Seo Score And Calculations how crawlers are seeing your page

I have always wondered about how crawlers are rating my site. And I'm sure this is a universal question, too. We have discussed so many times over and over again what works and what does not: but did we ever figured out how exectaly calculated in real time?

DomainTools.com, formerly known as Whois.sc, started this breaking down of SEO crawlers and released Beta version of real time SEO score and calculator.

Posted Image

This, according to DomainTools is how a crawler would see your site. Notice on Xisto how it appears in order and alt tags in red, hyperlinks in blue.

Clicking on the information bar reveals additional information as if it was producing a report:

Posted Image

Additional information you do not see it on the screen are:

General

Domain Name: Xisto.com

IP Address: 216.240.134.212

Images

Total Images: 23

With AltText: 14

Keywords

Keyword Relevancy: 33%

free web hosting, no ads, banner free, web hosting, web hosts, webhosting, web-hosting, free web hosts, quality web hosting for free

Terms

Total Terms: 671

Unique Terms: 298

Linked Terms: 149

Composition

Linefeeds: 1576 Carriage Returns: 0

Forms: 0 Scripts: 2

Frames: 0 Iframes: 0

Size: 36817

Needless to say, I put my site to the test and edited to my best ability to make close to 100% relevent. Right, this is just a measure of terms in your content verses the site title and key words. But if this is what the crawlers are reporting back to its masters, there's no harm in complying with what would be a standard.

To give yourself some headache and few hours of rearranging, visit http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and read on :P

The site reports that since it is still in the Beta phase, they hope to release the service sometime in 2007 (didn't say how sooner). But in the meantime you can click on WHOIS and enter your domain. When the page is finished loading, look to the mid right hand side to launch the SEO-text-browser. For those who have Xisto sub-domain do WHOIS for Xisto, launch the text browser and type in your sub-domain. Well, at least this was the only way I found to be working.

Thought I try this out on a hunch and I am correct, this SEO does not do sub-domains since it will referred the user back to the original domain which is Xisto. Now since this is in beta I would assume they would do something for sub-domain. But by the looks of it I highly doubt it and is only effective for TLD sites.

Oh come now, do you think I'll be making this known unless everyone can take an advantage :P

I tested annex.trap17.com and it showed as it should

Posted Image

And as I mentioned,

For those who have Xisto sub-domain do WHOIS for Xisto, launch the text browser and type in your sub-domain.

First type in Xisto.com for WHOIS and launch the text browser, then type in the sub-domain of Xisto and it should appear. Text browser is a browser within your browser (AJAX I believe) so it shows any URL you enter.

YEAH!!! it works and funny enough I was shocked to lear I was at 89% without trying :P. Looked at the rest of my info and I am surprised that I did this well without really trying. Wonder what could happen if I did try.