xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TripleH13

Xbox 360 Game - Lost Planet

I just got this game for the xbox 360 and i would give it a 10/10. The graphics and gameplay are really good. You get to go in robots and shoot the enemies. There are big monsters and all the stuff you would love for a great games. Another great thing about it is that it takes a really long time to get past levels so it isn;t one of those games you'd only play for a few hours. A basic level takes around 40 minutes or more. The online play for this game is also really fun. It even more fun than play the game.

Ya Lost Planet seems like a really good game. I have heard good things about it ever since the demo has come out. I never did get the chance to play the Campaign Demo cause i didnt have my xbox 360 at the time. But i downloaded the Multiplayer demo and that was good. The graphics were great and it seemed like a good game for multiplayer. Even though i wasnt very good at it cause i didnt know the controls. But i cant wait to get the chance to rent it. My friend rented it and said it was good. I would give the multiplayer probly a 8-9/10.