xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
olive

Make Free Money Online-$5 Per Free Referral!wow New program must check out

\Hello all of you its olivia here and I am a newbie here I infact joined this forum to share a great website with you.It is 100% free to join and moreover you will earn a whopping $5 yes I am right $5 per member you refer.
It is a credit card company and in open worldwide so you are joining to geat a free master card! but whats amazing is you will earn $5 per other credit card user you send to them.I have found this site through a blog and I have got my card now.For all detais and link please click on the link below.It is not a referral link.It is address of blog.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
You will surely love it.Enjoy!

Notice from saint-michael:
Removed Referral link.

hmm as usual these schemes are a bunch of ******* look at the site...No credit Check..No upper credit limit!!Wow seems to be too good to be true@!!!Thats cos its B******T !!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS KIND OF THING PPL!! DO NOT GIVE THEM YOU BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS!!

The link was removed before it can be confirmed...But it looks like one of free blog accounts was performing the phishing project. The site Bloguido is not a credit card company.Since the referral information is removed, there's nothing to report to the webmaster.Topic closed for spam.