xisto Community
Unregistered 012

What Time Period Would You Rather Live In? Past or Present?

I guess it would be horrible to be born in Europe at the world war 2 era, I really like it right now, there is more freedom then the past time periods in which religion was stronger and everything was more strict. I guess I really wouldnt like to live in those time periods, but I bet I could adapt to them. I guess if I had to choose a time period it would greatly depend on the place, actually now that I think about it, I really wouldnt like to live in any other time period =b.

I would prefer the ancient times, when wars usually wre fought with swords and you had to see your enemy dying in front of you. The reason is, life would have been better withouttechnology, look at how much we are messing up our poanet with all these pollution caused from cars and bombs, look at how any people are dying now. I would have liked to be living during the Ceaer, alexander, napoleon, during one of those ages. I also would have very much liked to live to see the mayans and these empires that were in the southern america, i would have loved to explore with columus. Also , when the pilgrims came to america, i would have wanted to see that and live through those years and make friends with the indians.