xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jlhaslip

Web Standards Compliance Test For Browsers Check your Browser here

Maybe I'm a bit innocent but I can't believe that years pass and web browsers are still so poor when it comes to standards. It's sad that Firefox did it so bad, let's hope version 3 will be better, because some years ago it didn't seem to matter that you made a website complying with standards... because most people used Explorer and you had to make it thinking that most people wasn't able to think by themselves and install another browser different to the one that their awful OS brought.I think there should be some laws because microsoft is harming seriously web design with their infamous browsers... and they don't seem to worry much about it. At least Firefox is trying to improve its compatibility, but the purpose of new explorer versions is only to copy cool features from other browsers... in copying Microsoft are the kings, no doubt. :P

Maybe I'm a bit innocent but I can't believe that years pass and web browsers are still so poor when it comes to standards. It's sad that Firefox did it so bad, let's hope version 3 will be better, because some years ago it didn't seem to matter that you made a website complying with standards... because most people used Explorer and you had to make it thinking that most people wasn't able to think by themselves and install another browser different to the one that their awful OS brought.I think there should be some laws because microsoft is harming seriously web design with their infamous browsers... and they don't seem to worry much about it. At least Firefox is trying to improve its compatibility, but the purpose of new explorer versions is only to copy cool features from other browsers... in copying Microsoft are the kings, no doubt. :P

dude they didn't have to run a big test just to say IE6 sucks we already knew that. lolso do you know when firefox 3 comes out???