xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MusicOnly

Earn Money Just For Posting On Forum! 10 in 4 days

Hello! Well last few days i tried a lot of things to make extra money and i found site that gives you money for posting on their site. You get $0.25 per referral and you get $0.03 for every new started topic, and bonus, if your topic gets more than 20 responses you get $0.50. it s lot better than mylot because in 5 days on my lot i didnt earned $1 and i had great discussions, but on this site i already have near to $2. In just two days, and i was online for 3 hours. Link to this site is in my sig.Meet you there!

I must say that this one sounds a bit more reliable than the majority of the links which is dumped over here. However, a real job still makes me earn far more money per hour ^^; still, thanks for posting though :P And for writing up a little review. You might want to change the 'on mylot i didn't earned $1' in 'I DID earn' :P I think...

$10 in 4 days? and you consider yourself happy? :| for me, it seems really a small amount of money, received for a quite boring work, but anyway - it`s your choice :P

Like WOW NO WAY YOU GOT A WOMPING $10 in 4 days. I once got $30 in one yes one day. Anyway that seems like a really small amount of money to make in 4 days. Seems kinda dum to me, especially cause you get .30 cents for a topic and whatnot. I wouldnt do it. But that is just me.

Hmm... It seems ok, but waist of time in my eyes. Only like 3 cents for a new topic. Waist of time. I can earn more money in that time doing something else. I won't register onto this, and best of all, where is the link? I just want to see what the website is like. And also, is there a minimum payout of say $10?

Umm yeah that does probably work, but it does take a long time to do so, so it isnt worth it. I cannot say tnhe idea is horrid, nbecause my site uses a similar concept, if only they made it easier to earn money then yeah I would join, but since it is too hard, I am not going to try it!!!

I personally wouldnt want to get in to this, but for someone who's got a lot of time in his hands, this might be agood idea. We all spend time posting in other forums with nothing in exchange, so why not do it a foru where you earn while you post? Atleast you can see the fruits of your labor. But that's just for killing time. It's not good if you really wanna earn serious money though.