xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Unregistered 012

Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion Need Some Help

the guy in the blue robes that disapearsElder Scrolls 4 OblivionReplying to (G)The guy in the blue robes that you seen disapear is Miaq the liar seriously thats his name he is a npc that likes to run around telling lies he says a different lie at each city when you see him outside layawin he will talk about dragons and I have beat the game several times now and I never seen them anyway you could chase him as long as you want and he just says things that don't excist...**** sorry the only dragon you see is at the end of the main quest****-reply by ronald

how to gt elven armour/weaponsElder Scrolls 4 Oblivion

actually,even though th arena fighters haveĀ elven, you cannot get elven until you level is total level is around 15 or so. But you CAN buy it at Varnado. Hope this helps :)

-reply by anyth

I used to play Eternal Lands about three years ago. It is an awesome game,The only reason I stopped playing was because it was too addictive and time consuming.
For me It worked in windows xp and Suse Linux for at the time I played it. At the moment the game is about 50 mb in size to download.
If i recall correctly the game was mostly made by 1 guy and his wife and then put on line and since then it has grown to what it is today. It is free and well worth checking out.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/

Elven longsword.Elder Scrolls 4 OblivionI was in the arena and this one guy had an elven longsword. But I couldnt take it. I'm tired of searching in stores and I don't know where else to go. Also looking for light elven armour, please help!-question by Toddy