xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nooc

Interactive Story For Bored People...

Ok, here is a topic for you guys: An interactive story.

Rules:

1. Atleast 3 sentences.

2. You may branch from the story at any position.

3. Keep it interesting.

Try not to write too long texts as some readers might get discouraged when seeing masses of text.

Example:

If the last part was 4. Optionally a link to the last part incase the story spans over more that one page.

Part 5 - (Previous LINK TO PREVIOUS PART)

Bla bla bla.

Bla bla.

Bla bla bla bla.

Ok? Good, you understand. :( Then let me begin...

Part 1

It was late as I was surfing the web, as usual. I was thirsty so I decided to get me a glass of water from the kitchen. As I tood up I was startled by a sudden and creepy voice behing me. And where might you be going, it said.

I turned around and what I saw made a cold shiver run down my spine.

but a second look also made me see a large monster standing behind him and found three powerpuff girls coming and destroying that monster and my brother wondering which power puff he would ask for a date heheheh :D P.S. - i am not good at writing stories ,may be all u might have guessed :P

I figured that I'd gone temporarily blind from the light of the fridge, or maybe i was still high from that PCP I had smoked earlier, making everything look for all the world like the Power Puff Girls.

AsI took a third and FINAL look, i noticed a hand on my shoulder, and attached to that hand was... an arm, and as I peered down the huge, hairy, rippling flesh of some strange man, I almost pissed my pants as sudden horror dawned on me that I was staring down the length of a cannible.

"Uhh, I just came to get something to eat from the firdge, I said, mispronoucing the word 'fridge' in my blind fright.

"Funny", said the cannible. "So did I."

The cannible pulled a knife out of his back pocket. He sloly paced towards me and the fridge. I jumped out of the way. He kept going towards the fridge. He pulled out a ham from last weeks Easter and began to carve it.

This is too weird, I thought, and I looked back at my brother. He and the cannibal were digging in to the ham like wild pigs. I decided that I was definitely high from that smoking earlier and I put a hand to my head, thinking I should go to bed.

imagine my surprise when i go back to bed and see bush there! the real deal... and who knew he was a bed-wetter?

wait a sec...

next thing i know, i'm at a celine dion concert.

what the...?

surely a vodka-scotch mix wasn't that bad?

this must be a dream, i decided.

suddenly, i am falling. falling, falling, falling...

Edited by bthaxor (see edit history)

I am falling. falling, falling, falling... I closed my eyes as I knew that when I reach the bottom of that darkness I am falling in, I'll be dead since I am falling for two hours.Another hour passed and the whole situation started to get more and more boring and I was like when is this crap going to end, till I started to see the light behind me coming closer and closer, I knew that I am reaching the end of it, I started to say my prayers, but then I remembered that I am an atheist, so I started screaming as the light started to take over me.I regained my consciousness, I was as happy to know that I am alive as I feared to open my eyes to find my self in hell, after few minutes of thinking, I started to open my eyes slowly, and I didn't believe what I saw! ......

Edited by Wynter (see edit history)

...I was laying in one of the corridors at my school. I could hear the others laughing, and whispering behind my back, and everywhere. I took a deep breath, and desperately tried to stand up - to go somewhere else. But I couldn't it was like my legs where frozen. Frozen, sleeping. I looked at my clothes. "Oh no!" I thought. I was wearing my green, skirt. Yes, a skirt! Or more like a kilt, I guess it is a kilt.-What is going on?! My principal yelled from across the corridor. As he came running towards me, all the people surrounding me moved away... I looked up in two, mad red eyes. Suddenly...

"Drugs in my school!!" the principle shouted throwing his saliva on face me that If he didn't stop his shouting in few minutes I would be drowning. " what's next ? what are you gonna do more than that, turning the school into a sex club ?" he holds the stuff fall off my pocket and put it near his nose " Sniff.. Sniff.. uggg you didn't even smoke a quality stuff! you are not just a miserable addict, but also you are a FOOL! " I wasn't so worried about anything as that big red spot on my skirt, also the principle's un-stoppable\washable saliva.I was sent to the detention room, I had to stay there 3 hours after school, as the principle decided not to tell my parents this time, giving me a last chance.While I was sitting bored, I remembered the red spot, so I asked the teacher to let me go to the bathroom, and she agreed.I closed the door behind me , and I started to un-button my skirt to see what's that red spot from, and I was shocked to find ...

Edited by Wynter (see edit history)

...that it was a red pen. "Where the F did that come from?!" The ink was leaking out, and I guess I looked quite miserable. I decided to run to the "Found&Lost" corner of the school, and took a black pants with me back to the bathroom. As I put it on, I suddenly remembered that I had hidden a bag of drugs in my socks. "Sniff, sniff. Haha, well this is good stuff!" When I heard someone out in the corridor, I quickly threw the bag into a crack in the blue and white tiles, it was quite deep. I didn't even need to turn around to see who it was, I could tell it by the smell, but I turned around anyway...

Edited by Bluebear (see edit history)

didn't she ever heard about showers ? she was the detention teacher , she must have been worried because I was late, before I give her any excuse she said " What did you throw into that crack?", hey, she saw me!, I said "nothing it was just a piece of paper, you know I was lazy to throw it in the trash can" she looked to me doubtfully then she smiled and said "ah ok, anyway you don't have to go to the detention room, I have a date today and I have to prepare myself for it , you are free to leave" I was about to fly, I felt too sorry for that unlucky guy she's going to date, hope she gets a shower for god's sake in such a special event.as she passed the door out, I turned to my cute crack, and put my hand in to bring out my stuff, but it was so deep.. suddenly I heard\smelt the detention teacher coming back again, I looked to her, she said "I wish that your name wasn't written on that paper you throw in that crack, because this is a pipe, and it leads directly to.....

my date's house. I use it to spy on him, but he's going to think that you made this pipe connection and he's not going to be pleased.He values his privacy a lot and he won't hesitate to hunt you down and kill you if he thinks you're been spying on him.At this very moment, the doorknob turned ominously...