xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
cramy

Guide To Healthy Exercise And Nutrition

Hello, and a very happy, and healthy new year to you all. I dontknow about you, but i feel full, and i know i have put on weightthis christmas, because when i am in the bath, and i look down all ican see is my bulging stomach. Perhaps its just as well!!. Howeverfor christmas, my wife and i bought a bike for each other, and todaywe have been out on it, and i have to say just how much better weboth felt, when we came home. I have asthma, and because i have puton weight, my breathing has not been good, but when i returned frommy cycling ride, my chest felt much clearer.I also intend to take Apple cider vinegar, every day, i found thislittle article on the web:It helps to detoxify the liver which plays an important role inweight loss. There are historical facts that Egyptians took applecider vinegar for weight loss. Some claim ACV speeds up themetabolism while some claim it burns the calories to reduceappetite. To lose weight just take 2 teaspoons of apple cidervinegar, mixed in water, before every meal.ACV is also available in tablets and capsules. According to somenutritionists the combination of apple cider with kelp, vitamin B6and lecithin is much more effective for weight loss than ACV alone.Go on then, get a bike, and a bottle of ACV.