xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
fatcat888

This Is The Real Deal! I've Made $238.00 So Far... No catch, free money making program

Hello all... Just wanted to let everyone know that if you're really interested in working from home, I make money regularly from several free-of-charge websites that pay well for filling out simple online forms. It's free to sign up and free to complete offers. I've made $238.00 so far with all of these programs combined, and still counting. Please contact me at simpsonsrule1@aqualityplace.co.uk with "sites" in the subject line, and I'll reply ASAP with the names of those free sites since we can't post referral links here. - Fatcat888

Yeh don't email him/her every post ive seen by this person is exactly the same and its getting boring now. If you want to make an income online do something needs intelligence and you could make that money in a few days. And its good sense not to give your email address away. I'm glad to see common sense in you cryptique :lol: Not to mention we have no proof that this scam works. Which of course it doesnt!